Drummer Boy: The Road North

Castle Herald

We see now Thomas has even more coin than he thought. I took note he did not want to know how much he had. He was still thinking of his men. Now we see Samosa. He is surely going to pay for his remarks to Thomas. Samosa's actions on his way back to his camp must have upset Thomas. Thomas even with the care he takes with his men has pushed them. Now we will see Samosa rule the day he came after poor Thomas and his boys. A wonderful chapter, can hardly wate to see what happens.

Yes Jay..but what a storyline....Thomas has become more like a Sheriff (yet again), chasing the monster Samosa......When they turn this story into a thriller movie and need a bunch of extra's.....I want the part of being one of Thomas's army of deputies.........I hope they get that fuck.

9 hours ago, James FitzHugh said:

I am a newcomer to this Forum

Welcome to the El Toro Club, James!!!  I enjoy this forum because our fellow readers share interesting perspectives.  Even though we read the same words, lots of times I've read a post here and thought... "Hmm... I didn't think of it that way."  Or, "I totally missed that!"  And... sometimes Sir Arthur chimes in and smacks us around with a red herring to make sure we 're all still awake and on our toes!  Fun place.  Good guys.  All cheering for young Thomas.

Thomas and his army have worked hard, and now they have been sidetracked to clear away a bandito. The fact that Thomas's friends keep him in a safe place shows how much they care about him, and why should they not. Thomas has made it clear by his actions more than his words that he care's about his men and what happens to them. Winter is in and although the sky cleared up at the end of this chapter, do not be sure that this is a good thing. Clear skies in winter more often than not mean frost is about to make his appearance. I look forward to reading more of Thomas's adventure.

Mind readers can be so hard to fool, why do you think I like herrings in tomato sauce (ketchup)?

Alas I cannot continue to mislead you all so I will give you a hint as to the contents of the next chapter so you can set your worries aside.

Chapter 15 will include Thomas and friends as well as guns, swords and geegee's

On 3/10/2017 at 6:16 PM, Arthur said:

Chapter 15 will include Thomas and friends as well as guns, swords and geegee's

You're really building up my appetite for herring, Sir Arthur.

Once again, Google quickly helped me solve a translation problem... I discovered "geegee" is most likely a reference to a horse. Now I'll recall "geegee" every time I see one.

Thanks for another great chapter, Arthur. Like everyone here, I'm anxious to see more... and damn glad I don't live in Germany or Japan... well... in this regard, anyway... otherwise, I'm sure they'd be splendid places to live.

WolfLover ...welcome to the Club!

On 3/16/2017 at 2:44 PM, Al Norris said:

As it often happens, Real Life® has reared it's ugly head.

:

"It would appear that LOKI has a hand in this" as Arthur would say.  I hope that it is just a minor problem(internet down maybe) and that Arthur is in good health. Without my weekly dose of Thomas and his friends I am going to find something of Al's to read.

Ohhhhh Dearie Dearie me, rushed my breakfast this morning, ready for my start of the Friday day with a dose of drummer boy, to cheer up my weary soul. Such a disappointment to find it was not to be. I do hope Arthur is OK and not  poorly or run off his feet with the Boring trials of day to day life. I guess the only thing I can do now is crack open a nice bottle of red wine or two .and await the next adventure of out friend Thomas and his Motley crew.

1 hour ago, Al Norris said:

I have it on good authority, from that guy who updates the website, that Monday the 20th will see chapter 15 of Drummer Boy!

There you go I said it was something simple like internet problems. Good to know that all will be revealed on Monday and then I will be even better because I will only have to wait 4 days for chapter 16. Loki will be in a fit of rage or laughter at this development, as Arthur well knows !