Can you spare a quarter "revised edition" sneak peek

Jamie, you will notice I have never said anything about the spelling in your posts. I wasn't sure if Mark's was a misspelling or if he wasn't sure of the correct name. 

As for your strat when my 19 year old comes home I'll have him translate that for me. LOL :D  :P 

When it comes to sushi I agree with Terry Bradshaw from some commercial years ago- "You forgot to cook this." :P 

Ricky and Tigerpaw, while you distract Jamie I will sneak in from behind and ask him not to shoot you. LOL :D  :D  

LOL ROFL LMAO  your son will probabl go HOLY SHIT when can I meet him I wanna play a 69 Strat!! don't tell him I got a les paul either or a Gretsch Duo Jet with a bigsby tremolo system.  course i got a standard telecaster too. and an alveraz large body 12 string, and a rouge 6 acoustic, an unknown make hawain slide guitar, and a lap steel. oh and a behringer  which is kinda a strat copy.  :)  yes I play guitars. I was more waiting for someone to ask me what the hell a cümbüs was  LOL 

it's like a banjo same family but instead of the typical 4 or 5 strngs it has 12 and no fret board. for those who don't know what a fret board is those are the bars on the neck  or frets, on most guitars there are 21 to 24 frets  

iuuq_NV_00xxx_SL_qbtbmjtvqfsnbslfu_SL_dp

Stevie Wonder's first words when he stepped off his cruise ship and smelled the strong fish odor that permeated the wharf, "Good Evening Ladies!"

A bit like gas station sushi isn't it?

Actually I rather enjoyed the cuisine during my time in Japan.  Everything except tako balls (takoyaki) ... I couldn't stop thinking about what it was, not to mention it was rather like a rubber ball in my opinion.  And in a less scary area, their bakeries put everything we have here absolutely to shame.

[ I was going to put in a couple of bakery pics here ... but don't know how ]

Hint for those that aren't in the know: "Tako" has eight arms   :blink:

it's like a banjo same family but instead of the typical 4 or 5 strngs it has 12 and no fret board. for those who don't know what a fret board is those are the bars on the neck  or frets, on most guitars there are 21 to 24 frets  

iuuq_NV_00xxx_SL_qbtbmjtvqfsnbslfu_SL_dp

Have you posted any examples? I'd like to hear the sound it makes. Looks a little like a mandolin or a uke. It it a higher pitched sound? 12 strings and no frets, it must be a unique sounding instrument.

Love sushi and I know what tako is, grin... Lived in Japan as a kid and loved it.

Just googled it and looked at a picture. As a rule I do not eat things with more sucking orifices then I have. And as absolute rule, I do not eat anything that screws in the ocean. Non-bipedal creatures anyways.

Got a bad lobster when I was 18 and was SO sick that it cured me of eating ocean grown creatures.

lol and if you ever got sick after having sex you'd not have sex ever again!?!??!?!!? :P :P : P :P :P : P I absolutely love anything to do with sea...squid, octopus, mermaids...mermen...uhmm....well anything sea :P

lol and if you ever got sick after having sex you'd not have sex ever again!?!??!?!!? :P :P : P :P :P : P I absolutely love anything to do with sea...squid, octopus, mermaids...mermen...uhmm....well anything sea :P

If he smelled like fish we'd never get to the next step unless he likes warm spew on his junk. Believe me, you get a bad lobster and you won't even want to go to the beach. :wacko:

If he smelled like fish we'd never get to the next step unless he likes warm spew on his junk. Believe me, you get a bad lobster and you won't even want to go to the beach. :wacko:

oh I've had plenty of nasty things...imposed on me still...

yeah well I think that ship has sailed loooooong ago @Mark C. :P and yeah the company's good :D

Can you believe when I was a young boy in Maine, we would go to the lobster docks and get a lobster for .50 cents. And I would go home and eat a PB&J sandwich because I did not like lobster then. Now I Love lobster!

guess what I love lobster too. first time i had it I wound up in the e.r. with a tube down my throat, and a machine breathing for me. then we found out i was allergic to them and any shellfish :o we can't even eat at a seafood resteraunt or any place that cooks it on the same grill.  so my fine dining is limited.  and don't even ask me about fast food. I won't go there, i wont even joke about it. please. not being rude but thats one thing i am serious about if you've read CYSAQ you know why.  now we can talk all the hot spicy mexican food :) I love good hot spicy food  :D