Can you spare a quarter "revised edition" sneak peek

Jamie's been working on me.  I no longer think that one tests the doneness of brussel sprouts using the standard British method* and that salt and pepper are not spices suitable only for haut cuisine by highly trained chefs.  However, "hot and spicy" is something I still can't quite handle.  My "cooking education" is due to my background of course.

BTW, this will horribly date/label me but "Menudo" means something VERY different to me.  LOL

* = lift with spoon, elevate 2 inches, then invert spoon ... if the resultant "splash" is not at least 5 inches in diameter then it needs additional time boiling

Jamie's been working on me.  I no longer think that one tests the doneness of brussel sprouts using the standard British method* and that salt and pepper are not spices suitable only for haut cuisine by highly trained chefs.  However, "hot and spicy" is something I still can't quite handle.  My "cooking education" is due to my background of course.

BTW, this will horribly date/label me but "Menudo" means something VERY different to me.  LOL

* = lift with spoon, elevate 2 inches, then invert spoon ... if the resultant "splash" is not at least 5 inches in diameter then it needs additional time boiling

HA! You wouldn't be thinking of a band would you? LOL ROTFLMAO

Not fond of Cabbage or derivatives i.e. brussel sprouts. My method of testing to see if they're done would involve explosives.

Yeah even though he's a good cook in the story I had to teach him LOL he now has a full spice rack and knows how to use them.  :D

Yeah even though he's a good cook in the story I had to teach him LOL he now has a full spice rack and knows how to use them.  :D

All authors are allowed a certain leeway to make themselves look good.  There're absolutely no other exaggerations about me whatsoever!  (noticing the beginnings of a MASSIVE thunderstorm outside) ... well ... maybe one or two (hears thunder starting) ... ok, ok, quite a few enhancements about me.  (storm recedes)

It's getting so a guy can't lie and get away with it anymore.   :(

All authors are allowed a certain leeway to make themselves look good.  There're absolutely no other exaggerations about me whatsoever!  (noticing the beginnings of a MASSIVE thunderstorm outside) ... well ... maybe one or two (hears thunder starting) ... ok, ok, quite a few enhancements about me.  (storm recedes)

hehehehe :) 

isn't that called 'poetic license'? I see nothing wrong with it (ducks down just in case LOL). :D  :P  :D  :ph34r: 

isn't that called 'poetic license'? I see nothing wrong with it (ducks down just in case LOL). :D  :P  :D  :ph34r: 

hehehehe  Hey i may have horns holding up my halo but i'm not that bad!  or am i?  :wacko: