Can you spare a quarter "revised edition" sneak peek

ah what I missed in my education. to me classical music is anything pre 1984 LOL  and opera is Bohemian rhapsody by queen  colour is spelled with a u and cheque is spelled cheque  unless you are checking a box  and it's a Toque  not a stocking cap!   :P  and American beer is like making love in a canoe it's F'ing close to water  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :P

And yet you shop at a shoppe?  How do you honour more with a "U" stuffed inside?  For that matter do you pronounce "herbs" as Earbs ore Hurbs?  Divided by a common language, we are.  So confusing, yet amusing.

depneding on what I am smoking LOL 

You guys haven't even mentioned Mighty Mouse. His creation was to expose those of lesser means to opera!

Here is his theme song:

And Jamie there is nothing at all wrong with your education or intelligence, however, I think TigerPaw would be happier if you "didn't" use the white out on his monitor anymore. Blonds! Sheesh!

> Hey, the Looney Tune with Bugs Bunny as the Barber of Seville,
> was excellent!

That one in particular and all of the Bugs/Gilligan "operas" were what got me to go attend the real ones when I got older.  But Rabbit of Seville I agree, an absolute classic, and the best of the bunch.

> Mighty Mouse

I forgot all about him!  Thanks for reminding me.

> however, I think TigerPaw would be happier if you "didn't" use the
> white out on his monitor anymore

I always used to wonder how that got on the screen.  I'd say more but now that he's got the "little white van guys" on speed-dial I have to watch my step.  I think I'm on my second warning too.  One more and I'm toast.   :o

LOL, Beware blonds with guns! It's been 21 years with my wife on the 10th with never a raised voice between us. (She's a better shot than I am and I'm GOOD.) The last thing I want is her sneaking up on me while I'm sleeping humming Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit!

I figured Jamie would recognize a good blond joke when he saw it. They used to kid ME with blond jokes but it's all fallen out so I'm safe now. But why won't they believe that it's my brains pushin it all out! I just don't get it. ;-)

What do you do with Squirrel and rabbit furs, Jamie?

Well 2 squirrel hides sewn together with a rabbit fur on top makes and excelent jock strap.  but i all seriousness I give them to my local tribe, one of my friends uses them in his crafts for powwow.  And if you fish with mepps spinners I sell them the tails from squirrels I get a buck a tail. so on average i get about 70 dollars  season.  90% of what I hunt gets used for something. nothing but the guts go to waste, and in a way they don't really get wasted, birds eat them and so do small rodents  so everything goes full cycle.  what pisses me of is I was hunting the other day and we found in the ara half a deer somone had just taking the hide and left everything else behind, sad waste.  but at least it'll be food for the trickster. 

jamie13 wrote:

ah what I missed in my education. to me classical music is anything pre 1984 LOL  and opera is Bohemian rhapsody by queen   

pre 1984 would be classic music as in classic rock and Bohemian Rhapsody or anything by Queen beats opera hands down. :D  :P  :D 

well yeah but the year I was born music died, so I have to listen to all the good stuff. like Pink Floyd, Queen, the who, etc etc  Course i'm a big Gilmour fan I think he influanced me in playing the guitar. course there are a vew  others :)  course I never could figure out hendricks, yeah i seen him play with his teeth whoopie, but it sounded more trash then anything decent, I know most rank him as the number 1 but I'd slide him dwn to about number 7  anyways that's an argument on it's own LOL closest thing i've ever been to that was an opera would have been lord of the dance  ok I got some culture LOL  :D  :D  :D 

> Hey, the Looney Tune with Bugs Bunny as the Barber of Seville,
> was excellent!

That one in particular and all of the Bugs/Gilligan "operas" were what got me to go attend the real ones when I got older.  But Rabbit of Seville I agree, an absolute classic, and the best of the bunch.

> Mighty Mouse

I forgot all about him!  Thanks for reminding me.

> however, I think TigerPaw would be happier if you "didn't" use the
> white out on his monitor anymore

I always used to wonder how that got on the screen.  I'd say more but now that he's got the "little white van guys" on speed-dial I have to watch my step.  I think I'm on my second warning too.  One more and I'm toast.   :o

LOL  Bad part is I'm nt a blonde LOL and I'd need a gallon of paint and a roller to correct our mistakes.  :P  :P  :P  :P  I'm watching you :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

Jamie, to you, "opera is Bohemian rhapsody by queen".... Do you think Georgian chants are sung by a bunch of men in brown robes who forgot their musical instruments? grin.... We gotta learn you more better! There is a whole world of music out there, waiting for you to experience and revel in it. I know you play a guitar and glad you do. Music is so important? I don't have any musical talent and wish I did.

Jamie, to you, "opera is Bohemian rhapsody by queen".... Do you think Georgian chants are sung by a bunch of men in brown robes who forgot their musical instruments? grin.... We gotta learn you more better! There is a whole world of music out there, waiting for you to experience and revel in it. I know you play a guitar and glad you do. Music is so important? I don't have any musical talent and wish I did.

Technically it isn't Georgian chants but Gregorian chants. Besides classically trained on piano but a former music ed student before switching to elementary ed.

well yeah but the year I was born music died, so I have to listen to all the good stuff. like Pink Floyd, Queen, the who, etc etc  Course i'm a big Gilmour fan I think he influanced me in playing the guitar. course there are a vew  others :)  course I never could figure out hendricks, yeah i seen him play with his teeth whoopie, but it sounded more trash then anything decent, I know most rank him as the number 1 but I'd slide him dwn to about number 7  anyways that's an argument on it's own LOL closest thing i've ever been to that was an opera would have been lord of the dance  ok I got some culture LOL  :D  :D  :D 

Being part Irish I will give you extra points in culture for Lord of the Dance. :D  :D 

As far as guitarists: Peter Frampton and Santana :)  :P 

Being part Irish I will give you extra points in culture for Lord of the Dance. :D  :D 

As far as guitarists: Peter Frampton and Santana :)  :P 

Frampton was a hack. Now if you wanna talk greatest guitarist lets start with Les Paul, David Gilmour, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton, Peter Townshend, George Harrison, Jimmy Page, Steve Via, B.B. King. and what the hell though I kinda think he sucks Eddie VanHalen.  Now if you wanna get into classical guitarists I can really add to this list LOL   I do throw credit where is due and will say if it wasn't for Les Paul, and Jimi Hendricks the rest wouldn't exsist.  to name any recent guitarists there arent many since good music did die in the early 80's  now what passes for music is just noise and all digital. even the voices are faked. and enhanced, when you see video clips of people like beiber puking his brains out on stage from a drug overdose and still singing I'm impressed! I even know country singers who don't use their own voice it's all enhanced. and to the masses they appear to be the greatest gift to music! that's another genre that died in the early 80's and don't even get me started on crap i mean rap. course i was right the first time. it's crap it's not real music, who ever classed it as music should be dragged into the woods and shot. hey I may only be 30 but blasting away on a guitar is my forte and I can crank a guitar and make it sing. I may not be able to read a lick of music but I can play anything on a guitar, as well as I can play steel guitar, banjo, cümbüs, steel dobro, as well as any slide guitar, the ultimate i want is a nice double neck :)  oh yeah I play all sorts of classical guitar as well.   I may not know music but i do know my guitarists :)  oh forgot santana was good!