[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of D’Artagnon’s stories can now be found at D'Artagnon]

New Story

Chapter 1 can now be found at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/dartagnon

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Coupé (pronounced Koo- Pay) Synopsis: Robby never intended to be anything more ambitious than a stay at home computer geek.  Funny how strange the world can turn on you when you are given a push.  Sometimes you have to look deeper than just the surface of things to see the truth.

Here I am, innocently taking a break, and I click the link on our home page for Coupé (thinking it is going to be about a car) and get sucked into a really, really different story!  D'Artagnon,  I am only at the point of “Friends don’t let friends, okay?”

I so understand what Robby is going through at the ‘Y’.  From the girl’s POV of forced improvement programs.  I am going to be finishing the chapter up and watching for more and your other one.  

As the authors here know, more, more, more.  Please?!

I am laughing so hard and you have totally derailed my work!

Good job.

A strange man with a foreign accent walks up to you and tells you he can heal your wounded boyfriend if you go see him in a certain stall of the Men's room...

Yeah, I heard that one before!

But in that situation, what would you do, with the one you loved most in the world potentially dying in your arms?

A simply wonderful story! The twists and turns are very well plotted out.

D'Artagnon is part of the team that helps me to code the stories (we use markdown), for insertion onto the story site. He codes his own chapters, and I get to see them before everyone else. LOL! Since he still makes a mistake here or there, I simply have to go through them, before I place them on the site.

So in the course of checking his coding (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it), I, um, have to read them... Of course, it's all part of the professionalism we try to maintain. Yeah, that'll work. Professionalism! :rolleyes: