I prefer they stand, sit with me and chat.  I'm a writer, not a deity, and attempts to swell my empty head will likely cause a drop in air pressure, possibly altering weather patterns.  LOL and my boyfriend agrees!

I like fans, but prefer to think of them as friends, not sources of praise.  I like to think that when readers like what I write that it opens channels for discussion and thought and fun.  So, seriously, pull up a chair, fill up a glass and lets talk.

D'Artagnon, is there such a thing as a dragon tease? If so, you are good, maddening, awesome, exasperating all at once, grin....

No kidding!!! But the fight with the elemental was great. It's good to see Robyn remembering his magic.

Also really loved the movie quote. I have seen every single one of the 'Die Hard' movies. :D 

You didn't warn me... Oh wait, yes you did... Short term memory loss, grin.... And how soon is next? Can I buy green bananas and eat them when yello and read the story? Can I buy next week's Lotto ticket and when I win big, celebrate by reading next chapter? Ok, kidding but dang it, man, want it now, grin....

Wasn't sure whether to write this time or not. I am not happy and not sure I want to keep reading with Kay gone. Alot if not most of what I really liked about this story was the love through the ages between Kay Neth and Robyn. I know Robby still loves Kenny and that is good. But please tell me there is a way for Robyn to get his Kay back.

Wasn't sure whether to write this time or not. I am not happy and not sure I want to keep reading with Kay gone. Alot if not most of what I really liked about this story was the love through the ages between Kay Neth and Robyn. I know Robby still loves Kenny and that is good. But please tell me there is a way for Robyn to get his Kay back.

Well, I don't want to spoil the story for you so all I can say is. *goes into cheesy announcers voice* 'Will Croaker ever get his own breakfast cereal endorsement? Does that damn dragon return somehow to finish the job? Does Elzbeths story just stop or does she continue with them? Perhaps we'll bear witness to some sort of ritual? How will Robyn cope with knowing he only half succeeded? Will Robyn find a way to bring Kay Neth back?   Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter in Coupe!'

I will give no spoilers nor speculate either way in an effort to tease.  However, this is a good point to ask this question.  We all know that life changes you.  The physical changes of growing up, the emotional changes that ruin your existence every ten minutes through puberty, the changes we go through in career and family life and finances.  So how about this...

If your partner went through such a fundamental life altering change, where a part of who they are literally is gone and they don't know it, but you feel that agonizing loss deeply and realize that you can't blame said partner for what they don't know is missing... how can you say, upon deep introspection, that you'd react? As an adult?  As a teen?  As a young adult?  What about as someone who has been with said partner for decades?

I will give no spoilers nor speculate either way in an effort to tease.  However, this is a good point to ask this question.  We all know that life changes you.  The physical changes of growing up, the emotional changes that ruin your existence every ten minutes through puberty, the changes we go through in career and family life and finances.  So how about this...

If your partner went through such a fundamental life altering change, where a part of who they are literally is gone and they don't know it, but you feel that agonizing loss deeply and realize that you can't blame said partner for what they don't know is missing... how can you say, upon deep introspection, that you'd react? As an adult?  As a teen?  As a young adult?  What about as someone who has been with said partner for decades?

I know that Robby will stick with Kenny. I am hoping that Robyn doesn't give up and finds a way to bring the Kay back into Kenny. And I said I'm not sure I want to keep reading not that I wasn't going to keep on to see what happens.

D'Artagnon, you pose a great question. I worked with a married IT guy for 25 years and then he and wife moved to Corporare headquarters in the Midwest. Six months later we get an e-mail, telling us "Joe" is now "Josephine". They are still married and both of them are still happy. In this case the wife so loved the essense of who the person is, no matter what the sex of the person.

I realized I left out part of what I wanted to say. I forgot to tell you how good the writing was. How you made me feel the fear as the dragon was winning, the elation when Robyn figured out how to defeat the dragon and then the devastating loss of Robyn losing his Kay. I am hoping to be brought out of this despair to the heights of happiness again.

Re-reading Coupe, I didn't realize how many little details in the way it's written that I had forgotten about or failed to notice in the first place when I read through the whole thing the first time.

And yes, I probably have more insider knowledge about the story than anyone who isn't the author has a license to. But living with the guy who wrote it and constantly getting ideas for story arch pitched to you kinda does that. Still it is good to go back and re-read things once in a while.

Benjamin, since you live with the author, I think you need to read his stories with a handicap to be fair to the rest of us. Maybe you have to read with wearing an eye patch or read with one hand behind your back or every tenth word deleted from the story...

Can Robby and Kenny still be together while Robyn mourns Kay Neth?  Will the changeling boys win the Jedi Grand Melee competition?  And has Bethy completely smitten Juan so much he can't lift his chin off the ground?  Something sad, something melodic, something anger fueled, and something... sharp.  The final chapter of Coupe, Chapter 20 - Finishing Moves  is next.

No spoilers, but...post-109-0-79965000-1422496065_thumb.jpg

Well, I never said the characters were in a safe bubble environment.  Sometimes stuff happens.  But, I say nothing, lol.  Do enjoy my vision of what SkyFire's handle looks like.  Something tells me I need to get drawing again as well as writing.

Robby French.bmp  KennyTannagord.bmp

At the Y.bmp