Actually i wound up getting a pheasant instead. Someone must have been on my page  :P  hehehehe   I spent the day with Jay and DJ  and our hounds no rabbits but one pheasant.  Shiloh my male beagle got into this habit of pointing.  and I still can't figure out how to place pictures on here LOL they just need to drop all this link stuff and let you drop a picture on the page. so you'll have to go to my facebook page to see Shiloh on point  :)

Jamie13, did you hurt those poor innocent bunnies who never did anything to you? Just jealous because I have not read the new chapter yet and so am grumpy, grin.....

Jamie, for pics, when you look at the bottom right hand corner of the reply box, there's a "More Reply Options" button.  You can follow that and should be able to easily post pics.  There's a limit to the size, but it's a huge limit, so most pics should go up easily.

Just stares at you with a blank expression :huh:  Huh?  I click that and see pictures but it asks for urls?  I'm confused maybe it's a windows thing and not a mac thing  :blink:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :huh:  :mellow: hen I see this my media thing but how do I put things there? yes I am a blonde LOL actually I know nothing of windows LOL  I only speak mac and linux   :P 00110010011100111100010011100 001110001000 

sorry, I should have directed you to the paperclip at the bottom left after that, so you can upload attachments.  Sorry, silly woof has braynz in other placez

Click the More Reply Options and then look left to the attachment section.  You can select Choose Files and browse your own hard drive for the images you want to show.  Then if you give the main message a return space (Enter Key), you can then click Add to Post and it will put the image inline on your message, like this:

post-109-0-35420400-1419039584_thumb.jpg

give it a try

Jamie, I can't see the paper clip either on my IPad and I'm even wearing my glasses. So must be a Windows thing. As an aside, I used to work in a UNIX shop, seeing your use of the word Linux, brought back nightmares, grin....

Jamie, I can't see the paper clip either on my IPad and I'm even wearing my glasses. So must be a Windows thing. As an aside, I used to work in a UNIX shop, seeing your use of the word Linux, brought back nightmares, grin....

LOL My pop got me into mac and Linux I played with never delved deep but he was deep into Unix and is glad he is now retired from it LOL SO I'll take yours and his word for how bad that life was :) 

I did get it figured out I have to grab the image from the web in other words I get the web link and then paste that into the picture box that asks for urls  and now I can share pictures. it's a mac thing LOL  just a screwy way of doing it.  but if you control click on the image online it gives you this 1456023_853774794673588_6596729422367520497_n.jpg and then it will allow you to paste I've tried several ways from the desktop but none work. 

1456023_853774794673588_6596729422367520

That intimate moment was so well written, D'Artagnon... Made me forget they are just young teens, just as good writing is supposed to do, transport you somewhere... This just gets better with each chapter... Now for the Dragon next.. Will they vanquish it or ?

Wouldn't it be cool to have Chapter 16 and even 17 or more before the New Year?? Hint, hint, D'Artagnon. Ok, so I need to learn patience, sigh. Thought I learned it waiting for next book in Game of Thrones series, thought I learned it while waiting for the bread dough to rise when I forgot to add the yeast, thought I learned it while standing in line to get into Buckingham Palace. But, dang, D'Artagnon, when I like how you write, it is hard to be patient, grin.....