Drummer Boy

Castle Herald

• 2 weeks later...

The video is perfect!  Thank you for that!  I also noticed an unexpected upgrade to my membership, to "Loyal Subjects".  Thanks, for that, as well.  It seems, though, to have had no impact on my ability to listen to the original post on the Della Guerra.  An irrelevant point, given the video; still, something to take note of, perhaps.  Again, THANKS!

On 11/28/2016 at 10:16 AM, Al Norris said:

After searching Youtube, I finally found the original video that I took the de la Guerra from. The drummers are known as "Tamburi medievali di Brisighella". They are an Italian group that travel Europe and do re-enactments in Ren-Fairs.

Awesome Al. Great compliment to Arthur's story..I can imagine the beat of de la Guerra in the background, even as Chapter One begins the adventure...

Ahhhh… the drums!   I finally hear them! ...and seeing them is pretty cool too!  THANKS! They fit the images drawn by Arthur so perfectly.

A great way to announce the joyous news that our Thomas LIVES!, and the anxiously awaited Drummer Boy Book 2: The Road North is near.

Thanks for assuring this will be a good week for the Faithful.

This is absolutely the best written story i have ever read, and like someone else already said when reading this story i can hear the boys, smell what they smell and i feel like i am spiritually there with them. Arthur truly is a great Author. I too want to thank Nifty aswell for that is where i first read the first chapters of this story before i found CR.

Al, thank you for doing the great job you have done editing the story.

Also Thanks for letting us hear the drums.

So glad to see your little 'teaser', Al....  only a reader with no heart or brains would have missed the significance of it, grin...  loved the video of the drums... could imagine them marching along in Portugal Dusty ways in the summer with that  echoing around them, raising heartbeats in friends and fear in foes.....

• 6 months later...