Wearing the Inside Out

Castle Herald

I love the aspect of Paul being part computer. My primary reading pleasure is Sci-Fi and although not a computer geek, this is an interesting aspect to the story. D'Artagnon, you can take this story anywhere at this point. Kudos to you....

Actually, it's Jack who is "part computer" Paul is all meat between the ears.

Eh, wait a minute.  That didn't sound right.  Jack has the chips in his dip, Paul is still just cheedar in the header.

Oh, that still sounds wrong.  Well, without stretching a rhyme scheme further than is allowed by law, Jack has the hardware behind his eyes.  Paul is still soft in the head.

Sigh... Sorry Paul. Maybe you're not the only dumbest guy in the room, kiddo.

Paul gets to look a little deeper, not only into the Jedi Class, his growing friend group, but also hints about his new hometown's dark past.  Swords with Friends, learning painful family history, and wondering about his changing situation with Jack (and Jack's father).  Wearing the Inside Out Chapter 6 - Dramatic Systems   is next.

Careful with that skateboard, Carver!

"Sigh... Sorry Paul. Maybe you're not the only dumbest guy in the room, kiddo." A hit with one swing, D'Artgagnon... I admit it, guilty as charged, grin.... The only defense I have for switching the character's names is I was so enarmored by your writing I went temporarily insane, grin...

Cliffhanger, no F A i r.... thunk....

Seriously?! You didn't see another cliffhanger coming?  :bash:  :pcwhack: 

D'Artagnon's profile claims he lives in Florida but that clearly is not true. I have been to Florida and there are no cliffs there. He obviously lives in a mountainous area to have so many cliffhangers. :smiley-sex023: 

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we have a D'Artagnon orgy? Oops, err..... Why don't we have an orgy with D'Artagnon's... Oops, dang... The heck with it... Why doesn't D'Artagnon just publish the rest of the story and we can OD on it in a orgy of reading?

Groggy and trapped, in danger of losing some things important to every boy and now a cryptic statement from an unknown source.  Things can't possibly get worse for Paul now, can they?  And where the hell is Jack in all this?  Is there no hope at all?  Wearing the Inside Out, Chapter 8 - False Dawn, is next.

It's always darkest...

He's been beaten, knocked cold, tied-up, drugged, had his body threatened with violent electrical torture and the removal of his testicles, stabbed (well sort of) and generally treated like a lab rat.  Now, Paul has a plan (also sort of) and a mission: expose a crazy criminal and save the boy he loves.  But will it be enough?  And will Jack help this, or hinder it?  Wearing the Inside Out Chapter 9 - Rational Response   is next.

Stop!   Hammer Time!