Wearing the Inside Out

Castle Herald

The secrets keep coming to light as Paul's quest continues.  This part he's got to do alone.  Is he up to the task? 

Wearing the Inside Out   Chapter 10 - Hide & Seek   is next.

Author's Note: for those who read this story on another site, this is the last chapter posted elsewhere.  CR will have the final five chapters, which will be coming soon.

I propose all his readers take a vote on whether D'Artagnon should be allowed to break his stories into chapters or publish his stories intact. I'm sure the stress of cliffhangers is not good for our bodies and minds and this vote could be seen as medically necessary, grin...

well if you want me to tell you how it ends, I mean there are secrets I could reveal ahead of the actual plot of the story.  For example, when Jack leapt over to Paul's room to leave him the skateboard and note, he also......

**We are experiencing Technical Difficulties.  Please stand by.**

post-109-0-75593200-1425089158_thumb.jpg

D'Artagnon, if I ever meet you in person, my choices running through my mind would be: to hug the hell out of you, to punch you in the nose, to buy you the best dinner you have ever had, or to lock you up and give you an Internet-less computer with half the keys not working.

P.S. I actually remember that TV test pattern, grin....

Man, looking forward to this... Over the pond, train up north, in our car and it seems like we never left.... and now settling in for a couple of weeks before taking off for China, Whew... But this is what I need tonight, feet up, big dish of chocolate ice cream and a great story chapter....

Jack's not out of the woods yet, but already the effects of his sacrifice are being profoundly felt.  Being a hero sometimes comes at a terrible price, and one not always understood.  Wearing the Inside Out, Chapter 12 - The Space Between    is next.

The stuff Dreams are made of isn't always just beyond reach, if you know where it is.  Wake Up!  Please... please wake up...

Finished "Wearing the Inside Out" last night. Thank the powers for iPad! Fascinating tale. Interesting and well-developed characters. Good story arc. Tantalizing teasers that will lead to other stories (I've read some of them). Lots of fun; just enough pathos. Enough verisimilstude to capture even the most jaded reader. Good visualization. Thank you!

How do you convince someone who is scared, hurt, disconnected and isolated to reclaim their courage, their freedom and their chance for love?  What would you do to tell someone you love them?  Wearing the Inside Out, Chapter 13 - Jack Cubed  is next.

Getting into your head takes on whole new meanings.