The 5 Adams

Zach Caldwell

Andreas as put his long time friend to rest. Going to his next home for ever how long that may last. Eva enters and tell him of a challenge to her by the Roman Slayer. Andreas acting as her second then is challenged by him. Once again Eva got someone to do dirty work for her. What will happen next as she has a blade to Andreas' neck?

I have always enjoyed seeing a new chapter to this story. There is always something new in each one that make it better than the last. Andreas has started the training of the boys. Will he have time to train them? The filling of another of his kind has hit him more than once. We see he gets a call late at night with an unknown voice. We will be sure to come back. Is this the person that killed Eva? We will see maybe next time.

We get to see a much thoughtful Andreas on this chapter. After defeating the bully. He still had some thoughts of kindness to him. He related knowledge far over the heads of the other boys. What happened at the meeting with the other immortal ? Well I guess we find out next time.

WOW. What a fantastic chapter. We are now seeing that Andras is very old indeed. We still do not know his real age yet. The places he has been and people he has met. You can relate to his story with in this one as you are right there. I look forward to the next chapter as I always do. 

Another just outstanding chapter. Andreas is latest 3,700 years old we found out. He is depressed but after living that long I guess anyone could be. Triton I thought would have been more forceful in expressing himself. We will see what happens now and what the gift is that was left in his bed. Maybe next time I hope.

AB,

I have written several authors via email, including you, preferring the privacy of one-to-one communication to the free for all of the forum in some things I have to say.

Nevertheless, this medium is the proper one for public plaudits. 

There are more good writers per column centimeter on Castle Roland than any other non academic  e-publishing site on the web. That is the general opinion of the English language readers among the network with which I am associated. I am not talking only of the LGBG genre sites here. Oh there are fantastic stories on other sites, not carried on the Castle. However, one must sift through so much more dross to find it.

Consequently I have found myself writing peons of prim praise to writers of the ilk of Will King, and D'Artagnon, Karl Aarons and Arthur, and, and, and....

And...of course you, AB. 

Your gift of narrative is simply that, a gift. And you draw on a classicist's love of drawing out the plot the nth degree. Just as the Greek tragic verse, like the Poetics of Aristotle, did.

In life, our personal lives, as this tragic Immortal boy you depict does, we pass through so many highs and lows: loves gained and lost, births, marriage, deaths, illnesses, joys of friendship, career ups and downs; but we can always have recourse to our art, be it music making, painting, or perhaps writing.

AB, clearly your craft is as an author. I hope there will never be a time you try to hide your light under a bushel. 

Thanks for your sharing.

Adam

@Adam is so right. I agree with his post and statements. AB and other authors on Castle Rolland are some of the very best. I also think the Castle is just heads above with quality stories published here. They are bigger sites but filled with less interesting stories. Here at the Castle I have never been disappointed and find I do not have to sort the rubbish saving my time. 

This has been a wonderful adventure and one I have enjoyed. As all thing it comes to and end. The time I have spent reading this story has been well spent. The story is over but the memory of it remains and the joy I have had with it.