The 5 Adams

Zach Caldwell

A very nice start. Andreas is a mystery with a lot yet to be told. Triton we will have to see what happens when they meet again. As this chapter set the tone of this story. It left me with more questions and the need to come back. The story leaves me wanting more than what was related in the first chapter. That is a good sign to a good story. I will be back for answers and more mysteries and yes I am enjoying myself.

WOW a very well wrighten chapter. Triton and Andreas looks as if they have made friends quickly. I wonder what George is going to do when he gets to the school? What will Andreas do to the bully's? What will the other kids think? For all this we just have to come back and see. This story looks as if it is going to be a good one. If anyone wants to read a good story I would surely read this one.

Awesome....I knew I would like this story. This story is like "Highlander". This time with two boys a wonderful twist. Triton is mad but I am sure Andreas can make amends. I look forward to seeing the adventures that are ahead. I am sure they are many fans of the book and TV show " Highlander" that will love this one. I know I will. Well done AB I love it.

Hello Zach,

Thanks for sharing Andreas background history, Now I really want to know his age ....lol.

Triton must be a strong young man for not totally freaking out also when finding out his new buddy is an Imortal after Geo gun test . I would of puked out my guts and ran for it . Thanks again for another great chapter,

.        Cheers,

.              Johnny C 

WOW what an awesome chapter. Andreas will not tell how old he is but say "old". Maybe he will later on. I hope Thiton and Andreas hooks up somewhere along the way. You can tell Thiton is a true friend as he wanted to a company Andreas to meet Groves. As for Groves he got what he deserved no more or no less. I think after his down fall Groves should have to play a prise for what he brought into this world. If death is not and ending but a beginning of another reality may his punishment be grate.

lol, zach's only the messenger :P He gives new chapter updates lol.

Andreas' age....isn't that a question? lol  Triton probably had done some puking before going to confront Andreas lol, I mean he did see him decapitate a guy a few days ago. lol

Yeah...if only Grove was the only sadist in the world, lol.

Geeje...now I'm wondering what'll happen next. :P lol

Awe we see Andreas and Triton looking at each other. A question being past between them. What happens next? Then we see George and an unknown sword fighting and left as it be gain. Can hardly wait to see what happens next. We were not left on a cliff hanger but two this time. Not wishing time away but can not wait till we see what happens the next we visit. Also the third Adam reference what dose that mean? A lot of question no answers and a lot to look forward to. I love it, it's so good.

A very intense chapter and very enjoyable. Now George is gone what will Andreas do? What has he decided? To many questions out there for now. To get answers to them all I will be back. I am truly loving reading this story. It happens to be one of the better ones I have read on CR. That in it self is saying a lot.

Thank you for the latest chapters !

Immortals & their watchers are an interesting mix , Andreas & Triton truly want to be lovers but Andreas doesn't want to get close do to anyone since he will lose them with age or his own death . 

Cheers,

.               Johnny C 

Another interesting and enjoyable chapter. The boys have become very good friend if not well on the way to be lovers. It is interesting Andreas will only say he is very old. He wanted to start at the end and work his way back in time. Still giving no clue to how old he really is. He did say he was drugged once and told another immortal how old he was. Then after doing so he killed him. Maybe he will tells us and then again he want. Still enjoying this amazing story and look forward to even more.