MM's Broken Bard and Bent and Twisted

Emperor Roland

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for having this main site to go back and read again all your wonderful & fantastic stories . I'd love to see Byrrnhollow as a TV series on Netflix , Paul & G's story as well .

You are the bomb !

John Celestre

I'm currently in the middle of moving, so my update schedule has been a little... a lot... totally shot to hell.

But what I can do is tell you about the next chapter that's going to be posted. It's going to be chapter 12 of "Myself... In Shattered Reflection". If you haven't already read that, then you've got fair warning to get yourself up to date before it's posted.

MM

1 + 1 + 1 = 4

Shadeside + Brynnhollow + Parvenu = "Myself... In Shattered Reflection"

I'm thinking of it as a 'sideways' story.

Rather than starting at the beginning and progressing forward, it's starting in the middle of established stories and working its way sideways, from one story to the next.

Of course, if you're into linear storytelling, I have the 'MISR' story posted on both my websites in chronological order (from the main character's POV).

Otherwise, this is just Parvenu, Book 4, an opportunity to catch up on the goings on of Paul and G.

MM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello MM !

Thank you so much for the fantastic crossover of characters & stories ! I've been reading it all day long , Glad to see Paul & G and their classmates on a " Work Study" field trip too. Cannot wait to read the next chapter. Thank you again for sharing your fine writing with us all . 

Cheers,

.               John Celestre 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello MM ,

This latest chapter was very interesting indeed . I can so see this story saga as a show on Netflix too ...lol ,

.    Thank you so much for sharing all your writings with us ,

.       Cheers,

.               John Celestre 

Thank you for the latest chapter ! The Kentucky " Bermuda " Triangle ? LoL love it .

Please accept my donation to your site as a small thank you gift for sharing all your fine stories with us,

.        Cheers,

.             John Celestre 

Here's what he's talking about...

...since we've been here, I've been hearing about three different barriers. Given the way things like this usually work, I'm guessing that when you look at them on a map, you'll find out that they're in a triangle."

"They'd have to be, wouldn't they?" Zanner asked cautiously.

"How do you mean?" Filipe asked in return.

"Three unique points on a map will either make a triangle or a line. Those are the only two possible outcomes. Isn't that right?" Zanner asked slowly.

"Yes. But I was meaning something more equilateral." Filipe confessed.

"Kind of like the Bermuda triangle?" Agent Roberts guessed.

"Yes. Since we're talking about magical fields of energy, it would make perfect sense if they set it up to be something like that." Filipe said slowly.

"Hold on. Let me guess at what's in the middle of 'The Kentucky Triangle'." Zanner said quickly.

"What's that?" Filipe asked curiously.

"Waxell." Zanner said simply.

After a long thoughtful moment, Agent Roberts quietly said, "Actually, that might explain a few things."

Speaking of which, I've just posted Chapter 12. Enjoy!

Hello Multimapper, 

Humm ! How is Paul going to help the boys if they are in a land filled with Angel/ Human hybrids ? . Very interesting indeed , Thank you so much for this latest chapter too,

.    Cheers,

.          Johnny Celestre