The Pride of Lachlan McBride

Emperor Roland

This story is starting out completely different that "At The Turning". This first chapter if in a completely different wright g style than the other was well. It seems to dwell in fine details and descriptions. It is interesting and I saw return to see where this takes us.

Give this one a chance, Jay. We are now set in modern times, which in itself is a departure from the first novel.

There is a lot of detail in this story, that many might find tedious, and many might actually relate to. This is actually a coming out and romance story. Wayne has a lot of hangups and really has never dealt with some deeply held secrets about himself.

I can't say more, without revealing more of the story.

Al

As always your insight is welcome. The fact it was in a totally different style from the first was shocking to the system. I shall return and read more as the first one was so enjoyable. We need to try the new. We may find it just as enjoyable as the other. Thank you for perking my interest even more in the story. I will wait on the edge to see what may develop.

This chapter was a totally joy to read. You pushy It's just did not win out this day. Ralph wonder once he is cleaned up what will Wayne think of him. Wonder who or what that was he saw at the gates. The filling inside the house adds that much more interest to the story. That is why I like the first one so much unexpected things would pop up. I look forward to seeing what is in store for Wayne next time.

I am now enjoying the story even more. Wayne now has Lachlan diry in had. He may learn the answers to the questions he has been asking himself. We will have to call come back to see what has been left for him to read.