The Pride of Lachlan McBride

Emperor Roland

It was a very enjoyable read as always. It dose seem a little did appointing, Ralph did not ask the young man an the beach back to to farm. Ralph did take the news of his mother's death quite well. Maybe it has not hit him yet, we will see. Wayne seems a bit distant from Ralph but has a fondness for him. I wonder what they will find at the old town's cemetery ? We have to return to find out want we.

This is the best of all the chapters yet. Wayne is finding out more about Lachlan. There is a hint that just maybe he is finding out more about himself. This has awakened filling he had long tried to suppress. We will see what he learns about the Farm. Denial, Toby, Steven and Lachlan. Wonder if he will get any more visits and where. How long will it take for him to let it dawn on him ? We see maybe next time we return.

Wayne read about the camp and cave on Lachlan journal. Visiting both has was impressed with the paintings. I think he has become comfortable with Lachlan and wants to see the others as well. I can see little by little more interest in Ralph. How long will it be before Wayne admits it to himself? We will have to see. That and other unanswered questions is what keeps us coming back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This has been a very good chapter. We see the old Italian man has passed. Wayne still questioning his inner fillings. He is thinking of Ralph more and more how long before he gives in to what he wants ? Well I guess that is the reason I return to read more of this awesome story.

In chapter 23 we see Ralph and Wayne get a bit more closer. Wayne thinking Ralph was more than cute. Ralph waiting for any sign from Wayne with little hope. Wayne still denying what is deep inside. When will he come out is the question.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 25 :

Wayne is jealous of Ralph. He finely admitted to himself. The arrival of Tim must have awakened something in Wayne. It has been there all this time, but he has ignored it. We will have to return to see how much longer Wayne can ignore his own fillings.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 26

Wayne has faced his personal reminds. He is not the father as he thought. He has place his flat on the market. It was going home to him. His thoughts of the farm as his home now even if he has not a mitted it. Ralph he more he thinks of him and the time apart has made a closer realization for him. We have to return to see if he acts upon it.

Chapter 28

Wayne is still denying his fillings. Just how long he can keep this up who knows. Once he dose the happier life he will have. It was bad about brownie. The worst is the way Lui reacted to the loss. I hope Ralph will bring Wayne around on the long ride ahead. We will see.

• 1 month later...

This has been a long and thrilling story from the very start. I have looked forward to seeing each new chapter as it was added. In a way I hate to see it end. I think it ended right at the right point and place. Maybe they will be more to come. If so I would be more than happy to once more read into its pages. In any event thank you Gary for this wonderful thought filled story. It was a pleasure to read and I enjoyed myself in the process.