AoE Contest Details

Gotta love it when a brand new author to the Castle just jumps in with both feet!

I tend to have this habit when I join a new site. There always seems to be some sort of competition/collaboration going on and I can't resist joining. I find that they motivate me to try stories I never would have tried before, and this one is no different.

The 1700's was never really a century I put much thought into, but after a short amount of research I found an idea that I just had to try. Looking forward to what everyone else comes up with as well. I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Submitted mine last night. Hope it was received. :)

It was received and we will see all the entry's here on the forums first for voting I am very excited to read them all. I know it was a challenge for me to write in this style as I typically write in very modern settings. Cant wait

Mine is submitted

Eric's is submitted

Who is still working on it I am excited to read them.

Still working on mine. It is going to come down to the wire to finish it how I want even after starting earlier than I did on the Halloween contest. But I am enjoying it. I agree with Cynus; a period piece is something I would never have tried on my own but I have enjoyed the process.

I will submit whatever I have on June 18 if I'm not finished before then.

Sweet there are 5 submissions so far and we are still waiting on one from Jeikor (Hint). Lol that will make it six.  This was fun, when its over if anyone has any idea for something like this in the future let someone on the PR team (Me Denis D'Artganon and Zach) know so we can see if we can make it work.

Thanks to all those that took time help create, prep and execute this. Thanks to the writers for putting there mental blood sweat and tears into it. Now its in the Hands of the forum members as they read and judge us. I am on pins and needles with excitement.