The Wizard Heart

NiteOwl13

Hello.  I have just finished reading this story ( yes all in one day ) and am blown away with the way this story develops.  I can say, that I saw as I read what was happening. Remarkable. Truely. Please continue with this story. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Cheers

Loki

aka avid reader.

Thnaks for the new chapter.  It will be interesting to see how the Wizrd Council reacts when they find out that the Dexas has been found and that he now has the Wizard Heart.  I'm guessing there's still a lot to happen in this story.  Looking forward to the next installment!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find "The Wizard Heart" utterly compelling reading. I always eagerly await the next episode to be published and if there (sadly) is not one ready this week then I start again at the beginning just to get the story running in my head again. You know I nearly always find something new each time. keep it Going D.J I am on edge to see how the Council reacts to him "Comming Out" as the Dexas.  Best Wishes to all other readers and special thanks to the Author.  Regards Robert Cooper.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...