Halloween 2014 Event Completed - Results

I like both work shop concepts.

Rilbur yours is a story workshop and a little more specific

while D'artagnon's is a writing workshop 

both are very effective concepts and all the writers should be lining up to take part.

The three of us should get together and flesh out some ideas maybe get something started for early 2015

AB

Loving your ideas lets Chat with Zach and see what the forums can handle and what we can come up with.

Keep the Ideas coming I love them

To D'Artagnon- I know you didn't hate it and you said some nice things about the writing. I will definitely start rewriting. I hope you will rewrite and even continue your story. There are several that I thought were good ones to continue.

The guts of the relationship was lost in the rush. I mentioned the two often sitting near because they were both shunned by their classmates but I had wanted to include them working on projects together also and Zander occasionally interrupting Donnie picking on Zane.

Thanks for the encouragement and some kind of a workshop would be good. I have done the writing with a set of words; it is fun but challenging. Keep up the good work on Educating Max

hehehe, well, Ed Max and Coupe are actually complete, just waiting for the chapters to come up for their turns.  Coupe has a few related stories that will kick in once Ed. Max finishes it's run. so sometime in December, if my math is right (and it rarely is without help) a little one shot short story called Last Place should come about and then shortly thereafter should be a 15 chapter story called Wearing the Inside Out.  Somewhere through WIO's run, the second part to Coupe, a mammoth and sort of twisted tale called Riposte should start hitting.  RIposte will feature the chars from Coupe and Last Place, and you might see some others running around as well.

Ed Max will likely see a second entire story, this time done from Max's point of view.  No title on that one yet, as I haven't started writing it.  There are a lot of things in the works, some of which i can't comment about yet,  But have no fear, the staff of CR is hard at work in the background trying to get several fun and different projects off the ground.

I look forward to seeing what you do with your vampires.  When you play around in the areas between the dark and light, you often find hidden shadings that you didn't see before.  That's were stories can get really good!  =p