HUNTER: Ask a Character - Any Story

Hunter

Amazing! I had to wipe away a couple of tears for the last two responses. Thanks Austin and Roger.

If I may ask another question of the two you; How did you guys ( Roger AND Austin) feel when you two were walked in on while you were enjoying each others' love in the living room? Was it a awkard moment?

Thanks 

Hello Mr. Sam2,

This here is Austin and like Roger I was at first a bit shocked to get caught with my...er...pants down, lol.  I mean sure it was only Sam and my little brother, but still it is like a really private moment.  I mean I was totally caught off guard and I couldn't pull up my shorts fast enough but of course the more I tried the more my clothes got tangled up until I realized it was just too funny.  I didn't mind being seen naked by them or anything but what me and Roger were doing is kind of a private moment and meant to be just between two people.  I know Jake and Sam won't say anything to anyone, but still me and Roger need to be more careful.  I've talked to mom about me being gay and all, but it doesn't mean I want her finding out about such an intimate moment or catching me doing something like this by mistake.  That would just freak me out for sure just like it would Roger so we have to be more careful.  I love him so much though and it is hard to control myself when I'm around him.  The sex is just amazing but it is more than that because I just feel so wonderful when I'm around him.

Switching gears. Andi, this is not really much of a question but a comment.

I absolutely love what you did for Sam on his birthday. Absolutely amazing. Wait, I do have a question if you would like to answer.

How do you feel about having found a best friend in Zack  and a older brother with Sam? 

Thanks 

Hello Mr. Sam2,

This is Andi here.  It's really nice having a friend my own age to hang around with.  Zak is really nice and really cool.  I don't have many friends because I'm home schooled and on the road because of my concerts, but having Zak now is really great because I can talk with him and tell him things and he knows what I mean.  Some things is kind of tough to talk about with my parents because they just don't understand, but Zak does so it is nice to share some secrets with him.  We get along really great and he tells me things too that are just between me and him.  It's nice to have a friend to talk to and goof around with.  It's cool having friends like Sam and that other guys, but it isn't the same thing.  Before Zak I never knew what it was like to have a friend, but now I know how it is to have friends and how important it is.

Having Sam as an older brother is like the coolest thing.  Even though he is way older than me he treats me just like his friend too.  I guess it is kind of strange getting friends and an older brother all at the same time.  I'm glad Sam became my friend, but I think he also knew it was easier to be more like an older brother since he is so much older.  Being able to have someone I can talk to about some things is really nice too.  Having Zak as a friend is great, but there are some things I can only talk to someone like Sam with since he is older and understands some things better.  When I am around Sam I feel so much safer.  I love him so much, like family.  It's the same way like with Zak.  I love Zak too, but it is kind of different from the way I love Sam.  I really don't understand it all, but I do know I feel safe around Sam, and feel really good when I'm hanging out with Zak.  Maybe I need to talk to Sam about how I'm feeling because it really is a lot different when I'm hanging around Zak.  Sometimes when I'm with Zak I just get all those tingly feelings inside of me.  I guess maybe it is just because I've never really had a friend before, but somehow I think maybe it is more but I just don't know how to describe it.  Anyway, maybe having an older brother like Sam he can help me figure this all out.

Susan, 

How did you feel when Garret put his treasure trove on the table? Were you embarrased? Excited? ( :) ) You definitely don't have to answer this one if you don't want to.

Love,

Sam2

Hello Mr. Sam2,

Oh my gawd, I still can't believe the little shit did that.  I mean, it really caught me by surprise, but then again it was my own fault since I started it.  I mean it was just a silly game, but he managed to get back at me.  The little shit was way better at playing the little teasing game than I thought, so yeah it kind of suprised me when he simply plunked that big sausage and potatoes on to his plate.  I've seen my little brother naked plenty of times and he's seen me, but it is kind of different when you see another boy naked when they aren't family.  I mean I was totally surprised he'd even do something like that, but that isn't what shocked me.  I mean for a little kid he...um...well...he had a pretty big one and that's what shocked me.  I mean here you see this little kid and you'd never think he would have something so...um...well...you know...that big down there, lol.  So when he simply plopped it on the table like that I just about fainted because he is really huge down there for a kid his age, but he's also really cute.  I really am not sexually attracted to him, after all he's just a little kid and all.  I mean, it is like seeing my own little brother naked and all.  My brother is really cute and handsome too, but I just don't have those kinds of feelings for him because he's my brother.  It's sort of the same way with Garret.  Maybe if I was much younger or he was way older then it would be different.  Sure it was kind of sexy hot seeing him like that after I got over my initial shock, but I just don't feel that attraction to him.  I do feel like if we were closer to the same age then it might be different because he really is a handsome boy, but that's not the case so I sort of think more of him like a little brother.  I mean I've babysat little kids plenty of times giving them baths if they are younger and all so seeing another little boy's penis doesn't really do anything for me.  It's different when I'm around older boys my own age, but with little boys it just isn't the same.  I know Garret is older than boys I babysit, but to me he is still like a little kid so for me I don't feel that way about him.

Sorry Susan for framing my question that way. It qwas weird and suggestive. Thanks for answering though

Hello Mr. Sam2,

This is Susan and it isn't a problem.  It was a little suggestive and like I said, Garret is a real cuttie pie and all, and really sexy for a kid his age, but it would be kind of weird to have feelings for him in that way since I'm like way older and he's more like a little brother or one of those little kids I babysit.  I know once we become adults it is a little different with our ages and all, but at our age this is really a big deal.  Who knows, maybe when we are both a little older things can be different, lol.  I mean, I bet he grows up into a very sexy handsome kind of man.  Oh well, I've got my boyfriend now and I like him.  I don't think I will ever think of Garret anything other than like a little brother.

To Hunter (from sweet cheeks):

How/What did it feel when you realised that Garrett was your love? What did it go through your mind realising you were in love with a younger person, and a boy at that?

To Garrett:

What is in your opinion the quality/trait you love the most in Hunter?

To Hunter (from sweet cheeks):

How/What did it feel when you realised that Garrett was your love? What did it go through your mind realising you were in love with a younger person, and a boy at that?

Hello Mr. A.B.,

Hunter here and it's kind of hard to explain.  I mean when I saw Jena being really mean to her brother it really broke my heart.  He looked so lost and alone and it made me feel real bad for him.  So I decided to try cheering him up a little.  He had to go to a lame kind of movie because of his age, but it really didn't matter to me because I thought he could sort of use a friend.  Then when I sat with him he was just so cute and my heart kind of swelled.  I really didn't realize what I was feeling and in a way it was kind of confusing.  Then slowly we sort of got to know each other and over a short period of time I just kind of knew I loved him.  It was kind of confusing to me because of course we were both guys and finding out I'm gay kind of was hard to swallow in some ways, but I cared a lot about him so I just sort of accepted it.  My biggest problem was the whole age thing.  I know a lot of adults are several years apart and they fall in love but at our age one or two years difference is a really big thing.  I mean Garrett is only like eleven years old so what do we know at that age, but he also seemed to have feelings for me.  In the end I just couldn't resist figuring life is way too short.  After all when someone like me never knows from one moment to the next what is going to happen because of my condition we tend to live our life to the fullest.  I don't have any regrets falling in love with Garrett, and I feel lucky he feels the same way about me.  I know we are both still young but it doesn't change how we feel about each other.

To Garrett:

What is in your opinion the quality/trait you love the most in Hunter?

Hello Mr. A.B.,

Geeze, there are so many things about Hunter that I really love.  Of course I think he's really cute and all, and um...the whole sex thing is really fantastic too, but I guess the thing I love the most about Hunter is that he really cares about me and really sees me.  He was there when I needed him and my sister was really mean to me.  If it wasn't for him my mom still wouldn't see how bad Jena's been lately.  I was really hurting and feeling sad and Hunter made me feel important even when I didn't think much of myself.  He made me realize I mattered because before I always thought I wasn't worth anything because Jena always said I was worthless.  I was kind of shy, but Hunter makes me feel better about myself and I've even been able to make friends because of him.  From the very beginning he really never treated me like a little kid, but like a real friend.  Then things sort of changed for us and I began having these kinds of weird feelings when I am around him.  He's a really cool guy, but has the biggest heart of all.  He never gives up, and even when he was really sick he saved my life.  There is simply too much about him that I love, but I can say that he loves me and I love him so I guess that means something.

This Question is For Sam, Pavo and Jamie,

What did it feel like when you realised that you all loved each other, and how did you feel after the 3 of you made love together?

Hello Mr. Lucas,

This is Sam and I don't know how to describe it because it is the first time I've really experienced something like this.  I guess I was kind of confused about it all because I had fallen in love with another boy instead of a girl.  I guess maybe inside I've always known I felt more towards guys than girls, but until recently it really didn't sink in.  Maybe when we are younger we don't think about those sorts of things.  It's kind of scary though because you know it isn't supposed to be like this.  I mean, we all sort of learn early on when we get older we will get married to another girl and have kids of our own, so when I found out I really had feelings towards other boys it was a little confusing and also kind of scary.  I mean it isn't like I can't take care of myself, but I knew things could become really bad in school if others found out.  Lucky for me I'm moving to Blue Meadows and I have a great group of friends.  It can still get a little tough for me, Paavo, and Jamie, but it isn't like I'm going to go around telling everyone about it.  I'm sure people are going to figure it out as we go along, but I'm also sure that most won't say anything about it if I don't make a big deal over it. So basically for me that's what I sort of felt at first with worrying and all, but there is also a good feeling about it all just knowing I can really love someone for real and that they love me too.  It's the best feeling of all to know there is that special kind of love between people.  When I'm with Paavo and Jamie everything is just...well right about everything.  I know something this good can't be wrong so it feels wonderful.  As for the whole making love together there is just something special about it.  Before I sort of had to make time for both of them, but now that the three of us are just together...well...it is something wonderful.  Being able to make love together can be a bit challenging, lol, but it feels absolutely wonderful to be able to share that part of us together.

What did it feel like when you realised that you all loved each other, and how did you feel after the 3 of you made love together?

Hello Mr. Lucas,

This is Paavo and like Sam it was kind of scary at first to know I was in love with another boy, but then to also fall in love with Jamie, well that was kind of confusing.  I mean how can something like that work...right.  It's tough enough to fall in love with another boy, but to also be in love with two boys at the same time.  It scared me when Sam and Jamie wanted all of us to be together all at the same time, but it also felt wonderful to know that they felt the same way about me like I did with them.  What we did...you know...together was something really special and fantastic.  I never knew making love like this could be so...um...well...you know...fantastic.  I can't wait to explore this some more.  It's not just the sex though, but also how we feel about each other.  The sex...well...that is an added bonus I guess, lol.  I don't think I will ever get tired of being with Jamie and Sam.  It feels so wonderful to be in love and I don't ever want it to end.  I'm glad my dad is happy for me too.  It could have been awful, but my dad said if being with Sam makes me happy then it can't be wrong.  I'm a little nervous though to tell him about Jamie too.  I'm not sure if he will take that so good because it is different to be like that with just one other person, but the three of us together.  I'm sure he will be a bit worried about it, but I guess if he's alright with me and Sam he will be alright with Jamie too.  I've got to tell him though because if I don't he will figure it out and I'd rather tell him instead.  So yeah, I'm so happy, but nervous too because of other things.  I guess though being in love makes it worth it and as long as I'm with Sam and Jamie then nothing else matters.

Hello Mr. Lucas,

Jamie here and wow asking all three of us the same question.  I guess it is the same for me like with Sam and Paavo.  I'm a little nervous because from what I'm learning boys don't go out with other boys even though I think it is kind of silly for other people to feel this way.  I love Sam and I've always felt wonderful about it.  I feel the same way about Paavo.  Making love with all three of them is something so wonderful and kind of crazy too.  It is one thing to focus on only one other person when you are making love to them, but when there are three of you things kind of change.  I mean we all have to be there for each other and share things with each other.  Of course we are still young so it doesn't take much for us to get going again, but I want to make sure I please both Sam and Paavo so we have to sort of share each other.  It's way cool though and sexy hot too and I can't wait to do more things with them.  They are both so damn sexy hot and making love with them is so wonderful.  It isn't only the sex though, but just being with them.  I'm not so scared when they are around and I like how I feel when they are near me.  It just feels right.

This is for Dylan From Stormy Weather,

How did you feel when you found out that the Mayor was a scumbag and misusing your mother's trust funds?

Oh man you have no idea dude.  I was like royally pissed because I should have known this.  It is my responsibility, but sometimes being on the road I have to rely on others.  I guess this is why it is important to be more involved with these types of things.  I felt so betrayed when I found out how the mayor was abusing the gift my mom left behind.  It really didn't surprise me though because my father and I have dealt with people like this often enough in our own business dealings.  So it wasn't like I didn't know how to fix the problem, but still I was a bit mad because it took me so long to figure it all out.  I fixed his wagon though and I fixed it good.  It's the only way to deal with these types of scumbags.  They are used to getting away with crap so when you want to get rid of a cockroach you need to make sure you root out all his cohorts at the same time.

Oh man you have no idea dude.  I was like royally pissed because I should have known this.  It is my responsibility, but sometimes being on the road I have to rely on others.  I guess this is why it is important to be more involved with these types of things.  I felt so betrayed when I found out how the mayor was abusing the gift my mom left behind.  It really didn't surprise me though because my father and I have dealt with people like this often enough in our own business dealings.  So it wasn't like I didn't know how to fix the problem, but still I was a bit mad because it took me so long to figure it all out.  I fixed his wagon though and I fixed it good.  It's the only way to deal with these types of scumbags.  They are used to getting away with crap so when you want to get rid of a cockroach you need to make sure you root out all his cohorts at the same time.

What a great answer to my question. Thanks Dylan

Hello chrislucas191070,

For some reason your above quote didn't show up on this page but I did get an email on it and here it is below:

------------ QUOTE ----------
Jamie here and wow asking all three of us the same question.  I guess it is the same for me like with Sam and Paavo.  I'm a little nervous because from what I'm learning boys don't go out with other boys even though I think it is kind of silly for other people to feel this way.  I love Sam and I've always felt wonderful about it.  I feel the same way about Paavo.  Making love with all three of them is something so wonderful and kind of crazy too.  It is one thing to focus on only one other person when you are making love to them, but when there are three of you things kind of change.  I mean we all have to be there for each other and share things with each other.  Of course we are still young so it doesn't take much for us to get going again, but I want to make sure I please both Sam and Paavo so we have to sort of share each other.  It's way cool though and sexy hot too and I can't wait to do more things with them.  They are both so damn sexy hot and making love with them is so wonderful.  It isn't only the sex though, but just being with them.  I'm not so scared when they are around and I like how I feel when they are near me.  It just feels right.
-----------------------------

What a great way to explain your relationship with Sam and Pavo</blockquote>

So I don't know why it didn't show up here, but anyway thanks for responding back letting me know you are enjoying the responses you are getting from my characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chrislucas191070,

For some reason your above quote didn't show up on this page but I did get an email on it and here it is below:

------------ QUOTE ----------

-----------------------------

What a great way to explain your relationship with Sam and Pavo</blockquote>

So I don't know why it didn't show up here, but anyway thanks for responding back letting me know you are enjoying the responses you are getting from my characters.

A bit confusing, neh?

Hi,

This Question is for Kyle,

What did it feel like when you realised that Gabe was in Love with you?

Hey Mr. Lucas,

This is Kyle here.  Even now as an adult I look back on things during that wonderful yet chaotic summer and have to shudder yet also smile at both the awful and good times.  It was a summer I'll never forget, that's for sure because it was such a roller coaster ride with so many ups and downs.  It was a summer fraught with sheer terror, yet also one filled with plenty of love as I discovered more about myself and who I was as a person.  It was the summer I finally allowed myself to become who I am and not be ashamed about being gay.  It was the year I really began to explore my sexuality and yes indeed enjoy what I could give to others while also receiving it in turn.  It was a magical year and summer because yes indeed I discovered my true love in life, Gabe.  For me it was a strange thing to discover Gabe had feelings for me in that kind of way because we had been friends for like...well...forever.  Until that summer Gabe had always simply been my friend, but when I began to realize things about myself; especially, in regards to being gay, things just sort of started to fall into place for me.  It was almost magical in a way because even though in hind sight I suppose we were heading in that direction it just seemed to have happened overnight, rather literally.  It was a frightening prospect for me because Gabe had always been so adamant with his views towards gays and even gave his little brother a hard time about it and all when he sort of figured out his little brother was getting kind of sexually involved with other boys.  So I never thought in a million years he would ever fall in love with me, but then again, I never thought I'd have feelings for Gabe in that kind of way either.  Like I said it just sort of happened, but when I realized I wanted Gabe in such an intimate way I felt conflicted because I knew he didn't have feelings for me in that way.  Then I discovered that he did, and for me that memory will forever be etched in my mind.  It was like as if life suddenly shifted into place for me and everything was right in the world.  Sure we had plenty of hard times and a bumpy road along the way since that day, but as long as Gabe was by my side everything simply felt right.  So, to answer your question, it felt wonderful and scary at the same time, but overall I felt at peace and simply knew all was finally right in the world.

Hi,

This Question is for Gabe,

How did you feel when you realised that you were in love with Kyle? 

Hello Mr. Chrislucas,

This is Gabe and thanks for even asking me a question since I really wasn't all that much around that summer when Kyle really could have used my support that very strange summer.  Looking back I felt really bad about it too, but there was so much other things going on that summer which sort of pulled us away for a bit.  You know how it is when you are like 14 or 15 years old.  Things sort of pull you in different directions sometimes, but to be fair, Kyle sort of kept things from me too that summer.  I understand why he had to keep things quiet and all, but still when I think back I realize how close we had all come to simply going our separate ways because we were both heading in different directions.

Realizing I had deep feelings for Kyle came as a bit of surprise for me.  I simply couldn't accept that I may be gay and I guess deep down I was jealous because Kyle was...well...um...getting a lot of action....you know.  I mean at first I really didn't understand this is why I was kind of mad at him and all.  Of course it wasn't just being jealous, but I guess also it had a little to do with me not being able to accept I was gay.  I got so mad at Kyle and even my little brother when I realized they were...well...you know getting it on with other boys and all.  I feel really bad about being so crappy to my little brother about it too, but I guess it was because I simply couldn't accept I was gay and seeing my brother simply getting off with other boys and not being bothered by it sort of bothered me I guess.

I now realize this sort of hateful behavior was because deep down I had these feelings for Kyle.  Then it just sort of happened where I simply accepted the fact I was in love with Kyle.  When I finally realized it for real, it was like such a heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders.  It was such a wonderful feeling to finally let myself come to believe I really was in love with Kyle.  I mean we had been like really close friends forever and then it just...well...changed to something much more...much bigger, and man, the sex too, that was like, totally awesome.  It still is to this very day and if anything Kyle's gotten even sexier over the years.  I'm head over heals in love with him and all is right in the world.  The day I finally allowed myself to come to believe I was truly in love with Kyle was the day I truly felt liberated.  Of course it was also frightening, but the overwhelming warm feeling of love overrode any doubts in my mind.