Three Finger Cove Book 5 Matthew

JP Caballero

• 2 months later...

Hello Chowhound,

I just wanted to say thank you for the 1st four books , And now the 5th with poor Matthew joining the covers ! . Always looking forward to your next chapter too,

Cheers,

John Celestre . 

• 1 month later...

Hello Chowhound,

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your latest book “ Matthew “ with us . I have been reading these stories chapter by chapter to my grandma in hospice care . She truly enjoys them and asks me to try to cook some of Mamma Maria’s dishes for her lol . Thank you again for sharing your writings ,

John Celestre 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Chowhound ,

Thank you for the latest chapter , # 22 with Grammy talking to the boys and helping Matthew deal with his feelings about his mother . The Thanksgiving meal sounded quite delicious too. 

Cheers,

John Celestre 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy New Years Chowhound,

I just wanted to say thank you for the latest chapter of Book#5 Matthew, It was quite interesting with the Boys fighting over Matthew’s making friends with the school bully too,

Take care,

John Celestre  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Chowhound!

Thanks very much for all of the Three Finger Cove series of stories. I've truly enjoyed all each chapter of all six books.

You asked for feedback that might help as you begin the next part of this saga. But I honestly cannot think of anything that disappointed me in what I've read so far... nor any suggestions that might help you improve.

I'll keep checking the Castle Roland site... hoping to discover the new book soon.

Thanks and best wishes!

TT