The Ripple Effect

JP Caballero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Eric,

Thank you for these first 3 chapters, I couldn’t put my tablet down till I had read all three posted. I’ve always enjoyed reading all your writings you have shared with us ,  Cannot wait for the next chapter and see if the gang runs into trouble on their next night scavenger hunt,

cheers,

Johnny C 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Eric,

Pretty Wicked chapter buddy , And with all their hugh hoard of goods let’s see if they can make a safe getaway too. Cannot wait for the next chapter,

Cheers,

John C . 

On 3/24/2019 at 12:41 AM, JohnnyC said:

Hello Eric,

... with all their hugh hoard of goods ...

Personally, I wouldn't call it a huge hoard. If/When you really stop and think of it, in order to survive the destruction of society and much of the technology we are used to having, they now have slightly less than the bare essentials!

• 1 month later...

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the latest posting !, Quite the battle scene too. I was almost holding my breath while reading it . Cannot wait for the next chapter and see if they are attacked again

Cheers,

John C . 

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the latest posting ! , Very adventurous travels for the large group now split into two also. When one of your characters mentioned Jamestown Railroad Museum , I was just there a few wks ago ! So much to see there. 

Thank you again for sharing your writings with us,

John C. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Eric ,

Thanks for the latest chapter posting . With the new group & the biker party shoot out it got very real for all parties involved . 

I hope the new group joins our train buddies at the station house , They all head north for a hopefully safer life . 

Cheers,

John C . 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Eric ,

Thank you for the latest chapter , Nice to see the survivors group growing too. With them scavenging around , They will have their 20 train cars loaded up soon enough. 

Look forward to the next chapter,

Cheers,

John C . 

• 1 month later...

Hello Eric ,

Now that the latest gang has been wiped out and poor Sergio was killed , I hope they get everything loaded up on the train and start heading north soon ! . Thank you for the latest chapter,

John Celestre 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Try and Leave the World a Little Better Than You Found It - Lord Robert Stevenson Smyth Baden-Powell

This has been my moto, everywhere I go, I always try to leave it better than I found it. I just did not know the author and I must have learned it during my youth with the BoyScouts.

Love your story, watch every week for a new chapter. Thank you for your excelent writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Camerio.  Yes that was part of a paragraph from BP's final letter to Scouts found after his death among his stuff in 1941.  The whole thing is;  The real way to get happiness is by giving out happiness to other people.  Try and leave the world a little better than you found it and when it comes your time to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time, but done your best.  I've been portraying him in Los Angeles Area Scout events for 12 years.;

Anyway back to the story.  Again thank you for your kind words.  Just to keep you updated I am currently now posting once a month.  Work and other things other than writing have kept me too busy to get chapters out faster.  But if I win the lottery soon, then I'll have all the time to write faster.  Unfortunately that is not likely so stay tuned for new chapters about once a month.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Happy New Years Eric,

Thank you so much for the latest chapter in “ Ripple Effect “ , Glad to see them slowly start their journey north to Jamestown . Look forward to the next chapter in Feb,

Take care,

John Celestre