Butterflies Fly Free

Castle Herald

A very pleasing and enjoying opening to this story. Leo may have crossed something special.  Colt may have came a cross what he was looking for. The opening was something that could have happened on just about any street in any town. That gives it more of an interest to me as a reader. I look forward to seeing more of what is to come in this story and enjoying myself in doing so.

As Colt and Leo get to know one another. We see lonely souls looking for something. Maybe they both had found it. I can see six years difference in age being a lot to young men. Really six year is nothing at all when you get older. We see that a realistic review of Colts looks. All can not be outrageously handsome. It is refreshing to have plan old everyday Joe. They have opened up to one another, so how far will this take them ? We will return and find out.

A very heart worming chapter. It dose have a few emotional twists that make you think. What was Colt doing ? How old is Colt ? Will Leo be able to wait or hold out if Colt makes a pass ?  Is Leo being overly noble ? Will this push Colt away or make him be come closer to Leo ? To get those answers we will just have to come back. Until we get those answers I will enjoy the read and see where this gose.

Wow, I do not know if I could have held out like Leo. I think maybe Leo is wanting the perfect relationship. As we all know there is no such thing. In all relationships it must be a give and take to make both people content in it. Maybe he is just looking for love. Colt maybe a person whom " love the one he is with ". Who knows but if Leo keeps over thinking it we may never find out.

This was a very lite and enjoyable chapter. Colt begin at his new school was as expected. Will Leo get any work done? Will the Lawyer be able to help? Will the relationship between the both of them get stronger? We will see.

Leo taking Colt to the amusement park was a very kind gesture. Colt to Leo three times he loved him. Leo still questioning Colt's remarks. Someone must have hurt Leo very badly in the past. He can not take it for granted forever. He seems to be a little dense you think? Colt has done almost all he can but drop a rock on Leo. Wake up not everyone is a scammer or a cheater. We see where this goes. I hope Leo dose not let a good thing pass him by.

This was a very good and most delightful chapter. We finely got to see Leo and Colt do what they wanted to for so long. Now with court coming on fast. Will everything go as planed? So far everything has went very well. We can only hope it continues to go that way.

Leo and Colt bought bikes that they cab go off road. That can be fun in a parks or camp grounds do a little biking. Then they started making plans for Colts lawn service. I can see where Colt wants to contribute. That's a good sign not wanting to take advantage or look as taking advantage. That is most honorable of him.

Leo is always looking for a sign thing are not as they seem. I guess we have all seen it or did it one time or another. I just hope that his lack of conference in his and Colt's relationship dose not damage it. We will see next time maybe.

Another emotionally charged chapter totally enjoyable. We two getting along quite well. Leo I'd handling it a lot better than I would have thought. Due to his lack of confidence in the past I still fill part of it now just under the serfice. I hope it dose not bring to big of a problem for the two