Metamorphosis

Castle Herald

A very strong start to this story. Jon and Jeremiah"s relationship developed very quickly. Jeremiah and his church reminds me of the Westburo Church. You can not but fill degustation when thinking of such short minded and self righteous. It is a enjoyable read that makes one think and relate to segments of our culture today. How when confronted with the facts the less than open minded will change their respective sometimes. At times they not due to influences pressured upon then by others or self imposed. We will see what happens next time.

WOW, I could not believe a mother could act like that in court. Then she keeps Davy away from his father with lies and resentment to his father. To bad to say but I can see this happening in real life. I know that they are churches like that one in this story out there. I can not see people being fooled into believing such.  The question is will people at the Church make problems for Davy and his new family? We will return to find out.

A very fast pasted two chapters. We see Mavis call upon an elder of her church to kidnap Davey. We see the church is falling apart due to the lack of leadership.  I can see that happening. I would think such a bigoted church with such unconventional ideas is hard to find a leader. We saw that a number of other young men came forward to tell their interaction with the perverts. Jon and Davey now has a young gay tutor. Wonder  who Harrison is maybe Cade boyfriend? I am enjoying this story very much and look forward to reading more.

A lot has transpired in these two chapters. Jim and Todd has moved in with one another. Two collage guys took the apparent down stairs. Davy's grandparent's has moved back to the US after retirement. Davy was re-baptised. both Jon and Davy are taking part in Rite 13. We will return to find our more the next time.

The grand rents got a new car and a lake house and property. The boy e joyed their visit with them and returned for school. We see the swim coach makes then uneasy. They will keep their eye out for any thing out of place. We will see if they were right next time maybe.

A very emotional two chapters. Mark was almost raped but the boys saved him. Mark has a way to go to cope with what has happened. Jon and Davy's help has went a long ways in meeting that goal. The school dance went much better than I thought it would. This is turning out to be a much better story than I was first to believe.

A wonderfully emotionally filled chapters. The boys are getting along quite well. Now that everything has worked itself out in the manner it was intended to. I look forward to seeing more of the story next time.

Hello David ,

Thank you again for another heartfelt series , I spent the afternoon reading the latest 6 chapter. Keep up the great work , I look forward to more chapters Jon & Davy's lives,

.           Cheers,

.                John Celestre