The Twilight Galaxy Motel

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Arthur's stories can now be found at Arthur]

Arthur

The Twilight Galaxy Motel

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Nice story I liked a lot, almost good like the drummer boy (that is fantastic), you go a long way better from the house of vlad, I readed it on nifty,

There is only a little thing that can or maybe must get better, the sci-fi explanation on the how the alien go to Earth, how they know that Earth would explode and the travel sistem (naturally under light speed), I'm a greet SF fan and for a so good story I want a good parascientfic explanation, for now is at the level of the book of John W. Campbell Jr (sci-fi writer between 1930-1950) were the science replaces magic, I hope to get something a little more near the modern SF.

PS: the little Sheldon Cooper on my right shoulder say that you must do it absolutely better or he will start stalker you, instead the little Sheldon Cooper on my left shoulder (I know I'm very nerd) say you must redo the editing of the chapter there are a dozen error, almost 3 too instead of to and other

Now the boys are at their new home, can not wait to see what happens. I did not see the differances coming. The  two arms and two sets of fangs was interresting. I hope we get to see more about the 17 other places. Another remarkable chapter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...