Hurt & Comfort

Castle Herald

I've been asked a little bit about the background of this story. ie, Where the hell did you come up with that?

I suppose that it's no secret that I'm a fan of a few different sci fi shows, mostly from the 1990's (Yeah, they just don't make 'em like that anymore)

I have also been a reader of several fanfiction works over the years, and I think that they can present a unique opportunity to take familiar characters to new places, where their own series aren't capable of taking them.

Oh yeah, and they get to have sex. Lots and lots of sex. And it's the kind of sex that you couldn't even suggest on network broadcast TV in the 1990's

The title of the series was originally 'Hurt', not because of the trials and tribulations of the characters, but because i was really into Nine Inch Nails at the time. Much of the first few dozen chapters were written while 'The Downward Spiral' was playing.

I hope that answers some of y'all's questions, but if you have more, feel free to ask!

MM

It's always interesting to see where MultiMapper is going to go with his characterizations of other peoples work (FanFiction, for those of you that don't get it).

I started reading this, before I started coding it... And now, despite myself, find that I'm hooked.

Great Job, MM... Even if I never liked Buffy!