Site is unreachable

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

castleroland.net normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chromium tried to connect to castleroland.net this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials.

You cannot visit castleroland.net right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

There is a problem trying to access the site and it persists so I imagine most visitors are unable to access the site and read stories. Of course the forum which is on a different site is working.

Are you going to fix your site certificate or just leave the site as unreachable? The security https is there for a reason, to protect internet use and the site is unsafe, even logging in here carries a warning not to proceed. An answer from the site webmaster would be appreciated.

The site is still unreachable and logging in here is not secure.

The information that you’re about to submit is not secure

Because this form is being submitted using a connection that’s not secure, your information will be visible to others.

That information is user name and password. 

I cannot be the only person using a Chrome based browser who is unable to log in to Castle Roland because you are not using Https with an up to date certificate?

• 2 weeks later...

GOOGLE CHROME is working if you are using the latest version. I switched to that browser, cleared the website cache and updated to latest version. This got rid of the certificate error. 

The fault is with the browser being used, not the website. Information from the site, a simple confirmation that the certificate used is valid and what the user might do would have been helpful.

Samsung Internet, which I use (it has all my passwords saved) with the latest version does not recognise the certificate as valid, but this site is not the only one. It is a problem with the browser. Hopefully the next update will correct this. In the meantime I will use Chrome.

If you get these messages yourself and cannot load the site then I suggest: update to latest version of browser, clear website cache, and if it still doesn't work, use Chrome.

Hope this helps anyone stuck, that is if you can load the forum!