Brile

Guys, we have a bug in our chapter/naming convention. Using Brile, here is what is happening:

On the synopsis page, you will see listed chapters 1 through 18. But go to any chapter, scroll to the very bottom and you will see Prologue, then chapters 1 through 17.

The synopsis page currently "sees" all posts as individual chapters, whereas the actual chapters "see" things like Prologue, Epilogue, and the chapter as numbered.

To add to this confusion, at the very top of the chapter, it lists the chapter as "seen" by the synopsis page.

I have gone through Brile and numbered each chapter as part of the chapter title.

When will this be corrected? All I can say is that we are working on it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be honest. For both Brile and O'Connell's Grenadiers to a lesser extent, I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Kyle keeps introducing more and more new characters, which bogs down the story since these new characters are all getting their backstories revealed in a massive exposition dump. What's more, these exposition dumps are in the form of actual soliloquies that I can't imagine anyone actually giving. 

While this proves that Kyle excels in world building, I am starting to question whether he has a concrete plan to bring the stories to a timely and satisfactory conclusion, or will they simply be anthologies to accommodate an ever-expanding cast of characters I can no longer remember. 😅😅😅