A Brave New World

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Charles Bird's stories can now be found at Charles Bird]

My fellow community members. It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that we have a new author that joined our family. Please head on over to http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/charles_bird and check out his story A Brave New World. Afterwards, share with us what you think. Welcome Charles to the community may your stay and experience here be a memorable one.

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

I read your story and really liked it. 

There are two stories on a web site http://www.wolfsnest.n40c.net/
Both stories are also about post apocalyptic worlds. 
You could almost say that if you could combine the three, you could create a new universe.

:)  :)  :)

I really like the story, but i have the need to make some comments and i hope i do not offend the writer.

First it is a good story but in my perspective it need more development, it is like a summery of a story, the characters need more soul more depth.

Second it is some thing that annoys me, the use of Capital Letters in so many parts of the story, you probably have some reason for that, but i do not understand it.

To me the use of capital letters is for shouting.

Finally, it this story ended? Because that it is the feeling you get on the end of the chapter 4

Brave New World will be complete with the next posting, Book 7. The next story will be a favorite of mine, "THE BOY", it is a tale of vampires, werewolves, ogres, ghouls and other strange creatures, as well as humans. It takes place in the far future, after mankind has ravaged the planet with radiation and bombs. It is a time when humanity has devolved into its separate component parts. The story is set in the American Southwest and will star a young Vampire Boy who is much more than he first seems to be. Civilization WILL return!

Charles Bird

SeaBird

• 6 months later...