Shadow Warriors

Zach Caldwell

Ken, 

An excellent beginning to what promises to be an intriguing interlude in the sage of Admiral Norris's campaign against the misguided evangelical radicals. (Does that ring a bell somewhere ?!?!). Too many of the other strings of the Revolutions Universe seem to have been tied up in the some some way. The Geeks will be old college professors by now and whatever battles some of the UNIT were to fight will be taken over by fighters by Hezbollah and gunships launched from Chinese islands created in the Yellow Sea or by new Russian warships built in Crimean shipyards by captured Syrian prisoners of war.

Or am I just a cynic?

Adam

I quite often hear from readers that love to point out the similarities of today's political climate and the Revolutions Universe. Is it Art imitating life or life imitating art?

I would love to say the fail safes we have built into the structure of our government will keep us from falling into an all out civil war but lately I question that more and more. Is armed conflict the answer? I certainly hope not but I am hearing more and more people talk about open revolt. I do not know how to repair the rift torn through the very fabric of nation but I do know violence is not the answer. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and stop screaming at each other.

There is my political rant for the day. But for the story, I don't write it to match any particular current event I just use the event in the RU plan and write what I hope would be most peoples reactions. 

• 2 weeks later...