Searching for a lost story!

Adam

One of my colleagues in my LGBT refugee network has two late teen lads from Syria in her group in Portugal who say they read on-line a couple of years ago a story or may be a short series on two boys a ballet academy in "possibly New York". You know teenagers! Maybe the title was akin to Dance of the Wild Boys. Neither my colleague nor I are more than part time volunteer counsellors in this network and few sites have decent search engines. So I am appealing to my fellow Csstillians to see if any of you have ideas. Thanks.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ken, I sent your suggested story to Richart, my colleague, but this wasn't it. The one his protogées sought was set in the US, at a New York city ballet college. Both boys were from some southern state, the same city, and the younger boy took up ballet after seeing the older one perform at High School. That's about all I know. Except it's a two part story and the name of one part is something like Dance of the Wild Boys, according to our own boys' recollection. Again many thanks. Adam

Thanks. I'll look it up! Adam . I have  now done so and it seems to fit Renée specs. So thanks guys. It is a story I would not recommend younger teens, but is possibly appropriate for those interested in the unique situation which existed in the "Dawn of the Age of Aquarius".