Blind Sensations

Ricky

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Ricky stories can now be found at Ricky]

Another fun story about a boy from the UK dropped in America. He's blind and that's just the begining of what makes him unique. I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 4 weeks later...

What happens when a blind UK boy is dropped into a public school in the colonies? Miles is a loner and likes it. He doesn't have to feel the rejection of his sighted friends when they tire of him. Social sabatage seems to be the answer. At least until he meets a boy who has nothing to lose.

Story Completed. Find it at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/ricky

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Ricky, you have a wonderful imagination, just finished number one and will start reading number two tonight, I didn't quite cry but was close (Oh hell there was a tear or two) and of course I felt all gooey throughout. Different to what I'm used to reading, but it did captured my attention instantly.Thank you.

Thank you Ricky, you have a wonderful imagination, just finished number one and will start reading number two tonight, I didn't quite cry but was close (Oh hell there was a tear or two) and of course I felt all gooey throughout. Different to what I'm used to reading, but it did captured my attention instantly.Thank you.

So glad you enjoyed it. Ya, I know I write a lot of sex but that was to help our brothers and sisters to help burn off those pesky hormones. As my writing matures so do the stories and the sex is less and less important to the stories. So perhaps you can just go into skim mode on those places. I think any good story has to exercise ALL your emotional muscles. So thanks. The next adventure has a few twists in it that you may not be expecting. I hope you find it as worthwhile. Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot.

Thanks Maxi. There were requests for another bathing suit fitting but I figured they could just go back and reread.lol That one chapter got me more feedback then anything else I've ever written. Go figure.

And thanks for the compliment. It shows you have a warped sense of humor too.

Cheers

r

• 4 months later...

Well there I was. I had finished coding TIC (coming to the Castle in the near future), finished the update, went through some other stuff for the Castle (God forbid! I'm an author now..... jeez), when I found I had some time on my hands... Since I enjoyed TIC, and Tears of the Dragon Boy, Charged Revelations and A New Trek, I had time to read this one.

Damn Ricky! This is a good story, just sorry it has taken me so long to get to it! Now I absolutely have to read their next adventure!

Al.

Well there I was. I had finished coding TIC (coming to the Castle in the near future), finished the update, went through some other stuff for the Castle (God forbid! I'm an author now..... jeez), when I found I had some time on my hands... Since I enjoyed TIC, and Tears of the Dragon Boy, Charged Revelations and A New Trek, I had time to read this one.

Damn Ricky! This is a good story, just sorry it has taken me so long to get to it! Now I absolutely have to read their next adventure!

Al.

Damn Alan. Don't you know that the only story I have that is unfinished is TIC? You're not supposed to bring that one until the others are done. SHeesh!

But on Blind Sensations. I think that one is more of me then any others. I have that knack you know. Shake hands or touch someone and know their past or future. Or at least bits of it.

I'm so glad you're enjoying it. And thank you for such flattering words.

You made my day.

Damn Alan. Don't you know that the only story I have that is unfinished is TIC? You're not supposed to bring that one until the others are done. SHeesh!

Well, I did notice that. But it's such a good story, I just had to take you at your word, and bring it in! (prod ... prod)

Back on track...

Praise for Blind Sensations is well deserved. Knowing first hand that authors often think that the story they have created isn't worth the praise, means (for me) that I should sing out praise where I see it is deserved.

This is such a case, Ricky. Well Done!

Well, I did notice that. But it's such a good story, I just had to take you at your word, and bring it in! (prod ... prod)

Back on track...

Praise for Blind Sensations is well deserved. Knowing first hand that authors often think that the story they have created isn't worth the praise, means (for me) that I should sing out praise where I see it is deserved.

This is such a case, Ricky. Well Done!

Thank you so very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write.