Tommy and Tanner

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of David Lee's stories can now be found at David Lee]

David Lee

Tommy and Tanner

Chapters 1 and 2

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

An excellent start to this new tail. Terk and Teri new family looks as if it will work out just fine. How will John and Tim's relationship work it's self out? How will the family cope with the changes an addition will make to them? We will just have to wait and see. I look forward to return to read more of this fine story.

Hello David ,

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this new story with us ! .

I agree with Jay , Great story and I do hope that John & Tommy 's relationship develops into something very deep & loving ,

.         Cheers,

.                JohnnyC 

A very nice read. I truely enjoyed myself in reading these last two chapters. Tim's brake up with Mason. How many of us has had a similar one in the past. Tanner's actions with Sibel is not uncommon for many people, before they know their true self. It just took a longer time for them sleeping in the same room to act. What will Tim do or think? Will he over react to the two of them? Will Tanner confrount Sibel ? What will her reaction be?  Will she make a seen and how big a one will it be? Maybe will will know some next time. 

Very interesting and enjoyable two chapters. We see the two boys fight Jordan to get there. Jordan this time may learn from his mistakes. We can only hope. He is not the only one Tucker may as well. I think Tanner and Tommy may learn a few things to. They learned they have a fine family and something about them self. I look forward to the next chapters just to see what's next for the two.

A very interesting and enjoyable chapter. Mason poor Mason what a shame that he would try and force anyone let alone a kid. I hope he gets the help he needs. Andy coming out is wonderful. He may get the help he needs from his friends. I look so forward to reading more the next time chapters are posted.

WOW. Awesome chapter. This has had to have been the best two chapters do far in the whole story. It is very sad that Mason took his own life. I can only hope that Lonny gets what is coming to him. As for Mason's dad he got what he intended. I will see if he can live with himself after this. I look forward to reading more next time. This story just gets better as we go along. Thank you David for sharing it with us. I am enjoying every chapter of it.