Cynus: Ask a character

Cynus

Thanks for the question, Ken!

It happened in the heat of the moment, and everything was going crazy. The angels were trying to kill me, and suddenly there was the large winged and scaled creature in front of me, defending me from the angels. Although he appeared fearsome, there was something inside of me that told me I shouldn't be afraid of him. I knew it was Marc because he was wearing the same clothing, and he had been nothing but kind to me.

But your question was about the first thing that came to mind, right? Well, I'll do my best to answer that.

My first emotion was fear. I was afraid for my life because of the angels, and then I was afraid that the demon was on their side. Then as soon as I saw Marc's jeans as he attacked the angels, I felt a glimmer of hope. Those were my first emotions.

And then I thought that Marc was in danger. I thought that there was no way he'd be able to take the angels on, demon or not, and so I cried out to him.

My first thought, Ken, wasn't about Marc being a demon at all. It was concern that demon or not, I was about to lose him. And that is why our connection is so strong, and why I'm sure no matter where we go in life and what we do, we'll always have each other.

Yours,

Damien