Seeking Moderators

Zach Caldwell

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

We are seeking interested individuals who would like to contribute to helping the community by moderating our forums. If you are interested please reply to this post or send me a private message. Below is what we are looking for from our moderators.

Requirements of Forum Moderators:

1. The user should have related experience about the forum he/she is applying.

2. The user should have enough spare time for forum modding! (We don't request you log-in every day, just give some spare time to keep the forum in order and help other users)

3. The user should have at least 10 posts in the forum. (If you are a newcomer, please don't hurry. Spamming will make you lose the chance of being the moderator.)

4. The user should obey all the forum rules.
Note: If the user posted certain amount of classical/hot threads, or the user has the experience of being a moderator in other site. We don't require 10 posts for them! In a word, special contribution to forum could help your application and promotion.

• 6 months later...

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

We are seeking interested individuals who would like to contribute to helping the community by moderating our forums. If you are interested please reply to this post or send me a private message. Below is what we are looking for from our moderators.

Requirements of Forum Moderators:

1. The user should have related experience about the forum he/she is applying.

2. The user should have enough spare time for forum modding! (We don't request you log-in every day, just give some spare time to keep the forum in order and help other users)

3. The user should have at least 10 posts in the forum. (If you are a newcomer, please don't hurry. Spamming will make you lose the chance of being the moderator.)

4. The user should firstly obey all the forum rules.
Note: If the user posted certain amount of classical/hot threads, or the user has the experience of being a moderator in other site. We don't require 100 posts for them! In a word, special contribution to forum could help your application and promotion.

Possible typo. In 3. it says 10 and in 4. says 100 one of the two needs correction? 

I'd like to be a mod at some point, i am liking the castle and the community more by the day but I am in no rush, when the lords of the castle consider a lowly squire ready I am sure a knight I shall become :D:P

• 1 month later...

You are on my recruiter list. I have one member in que for training. I think we are waiting for our membership to increase. If goal is reached I will be contacting you by the new year to join the team. When that times get closer I plan to talk to you in more detail. A potential issue, is if you can or are willing to use Skype. The staff uses Skype so that we can coordinate effectively and quickly. If Skype is not an option for you, we can talk about alternatives and see what middle ground can be found. So anyway to your point, I have already been thinking of you being on the staff and I am pleased to see that you at least have some interest in it.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL sure but I am a dog whisperer so they will just roll on their backs and huff and puff while I pet their ears :D

LOL good luck with that with jake he's stilla pup and loves to chew knuckles  :D