Cynus' Weekly Writing Prompt - The Accident

Hello Everyone!

I've been talking with a number of people about writing prompts lately, and I've decided to offer a weekly prompt for anyone who needs inspiration. I don't know if this will work for anyone, or if it's even something that you'll enjoy, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

The rules are simple. I offer a prompt, and you can choose to write a story off of it if something comes to you. There will be no official contest off of these prompts, just writing for the sheer enjoyment of the craft. As such, you won't have to worry about word count or even keeping with the theme. If only part of the prompt works for you, then feel free to ditch the other half. This is about inspiration, not competition!

If you want to add a prompt, just reply to the thread and let us have it. Each week is going to have a theme, which I will mention in the title of the post. For this week the theme is "The Accident". 

So, without further hesitation, here's my prompt for this week.

A homeless teenager is involved in a hit and run. Only the teenager's younger sibling knows what happened, and they aren't talking.

Enjoy! Let me know if this is something that you want to see more of, or if it helps you spark a story idea. I'm hoping that either way there will be a lot more stories coming. :)