did anyone miss me?

It has been a while since i've been around. I know some folks have been asking about me. I've been real busy and up to me ears in a lot of things. I have also had to take time for personal reasons and get my head screwed back on straight. My apologies if I offended anyone. with a rough ending to last year, I hoped for a great year this year, it started off good, lots of hunting, and guided hunts. in late march I noticed Diamond my eldest beagle. was starting to really slow up. come the end of the season april 1 I retired him. I figured since I knew he was coming down to his last days he had a long run. even to the last day which was april 27, we spent the day hitting all our hunting spots, by ths time he was already not eating even refusing his favourite slim jims. at 7:15 a.m. april 28 he took his last breath while I held him sitting on the floor in front of the wood stove.  This month is going to be a rough spot for me since he was born on june 16. he lived close to 16 years. 

So that has been a lot of the reasons I have been away. In Tigerpaws story he talks about cindy the yellow lab my life started with a female beagle pup I named princess. she had pups in 99 and Diamond was one I kept. I also now have his nephew Shiloh. and another female from princess grandkids. They both played an important role in my healing. 

Hope everyone is well. I'm gonna go for now. I'm traveling at the moment and decided to pop in for a visit. I also need to catch up on some stories :) 11329969_939495969434803_363398951818792this was one of Diamonds and Princess favourite fields to run in. Iam sure he is running in them now with her, all young and healthy and happy as hell cause he has that great big unlimited food bowl that beagles so crave. 

Night all and morning to others, Peace.

Jamie

Yes Jamie... you were missed....

I'm happy to see that you are doing well... but I'm also sad for your loss... remember if you keep your departed loved ones in your thoughts and memories they are never truly gone...

Again welcome back and I hope that you will be with us for a long time to come... 

• 1 month later...