Lord Roland

Emperor Roland

Hey all, as the title says, I am 'Lord Roland', Namesake to Castle Roland, and one of the Admins on this board.

I am first and formost an author, who first started out writing in the Clan Short Universe.  From there I moved on to create the Revolutions Universe. 

When I first started writing about 8 years ago, I didn't really think i had what it took to be a successful author.  In many ways, I still don't, but it has become a passion of mine.  The creative nature of it, the characters as they become thier own people insdie my heart and mind, and hopefully is many others hearts and minds.  It gives me the greatest pleasure to be able to tell thier tales for others to enjoy.

I am sure I will add to this as time goes on, but for now, I am out of things to say.  (Pretty bad for an author huh?)

• 3 weeks later...

An "interesting" group here I might say . . . yes, one "might" but probably more would say "an evily intersting lot", don't you think?

I'm glad to know where his strength lays. A red bow tie. Me thinks there is a little history betwixed you two. And being from Virginia as well, we MAY have to compare notes Str8mayb. After all Lord Rolland is already AT the top so he has no need for Allies hee hee heee! He needs guards instead!

And you soud like there are some tales to be told! B)

• 2 weeks later...