Summer is Fast Approaching...

D'Artagnon

D'Artagnon, there is a big difference between summer Gulf water temperatures where you are and Irish Sea temperatures, grin.... Since it may reach 55-59 degrees this summer in the Irish Sea, I doubt I need to worry about what I will be wearing. But thanks for a video which starts to get us in the mood!

Oh your high lord imperial majesty, wearing spandex isn't a privilege, it's a responsibility, and should always be taken seriously.  I for one hope to be in spandex/speedo worthy shape by summer.  I've dropped over 40 pounds since December.  My previous jeans fit like a toothpick in a coke bottle.

Now will I ever wear a speedo?  probably not.  Hanging around my apartment in clingy boxer briefs is about as good as that will get... or undies parties at my friend's house on New Years Eve...

But that's another story

D'Artagnon, g r e a t...... Another story we have to wait for, sigh.... Haven't you teased us enough with your others, grin.... However since it involves undies and no doubt lots of New Year's libations, it should be good and worth the wait! And congrats on losing the weight! (As long as you did not use tapeworms to accomplish it!) it is tough losing weight and keeping it off and I salute you, Sir.

I have considered wearing a speedo before. Must get in better shape myself before actually trying it. Not that I'm in terrible shape as it is, just not in speedo shape.

D'Artagnon, g r e a t...... Another story we have to wait for, sigh.... Haven't you teased us enough with your others, grin.... However since it involves undies and no doubt lots of New Year's libations, it should be good and worth the wait!

I was there, not so many libations as one might think. Although there was nudity at one point. Would probably make a very short story.