Supreme Court agrees to take on same-sex marriage issue

Zach Caldwell

We can expect a ruling by the court this June.

(CNN) The U.S. Supreme Court decided Friday it will tackle the issue of whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry, or whether states are allowed to ban gay marriage.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/16/politics/court-gay-marriage/index.html

Maybe I am of lesser intelligence than the boobs on the street, but I fail to understand the objections to allowing same sex couples to marry. Hell, maybe the could just call it Civil Union or something. For the most part, these gay people are harming nobody and I know from close personal observation that homosexual couples can and do raise their children into responsible adults.

That observation has shown me clearly AND BRUTALLY just how these folk are abused, mentally, physically and emotionally.

I am sure there are some who are "no-goods" but I sincerely doubt the percentage is any greater than those among the heterosexual couples. The most notorious criminals in the history of America were/are the Mafia and that group is predominantly Catholic Heterosexual Italians.

Charles Bird

Sea Bird