Sorry I haven't posted much lately

I sorta got back into my groove again and it's rabbit season  so I am spending more time in the fields. But I haven't forgotten anyone here hugs all!   once the winter snows set in and I can't get out as much due to my neuropathy  I'll be posting more and reading more but I just need to get my mojo back to norm (whatever that is LOL)  so I mostly wanted to say I aint deserted you all. Your kinda like second family to me. and the stories are great. Just it's perfect hunting weather for me and my hounds.  last year by jan  we coulndt run them so i'm getting all i can get in before the snw gets as deep as it got in this picture from jan 2014 See ya all when the weather sucks! 

1013630_857590940958640_4330571277787708

D'Artagnon, we like it when your words do things to stuffs, because the stuffs do things to us! And Jamie, don't sweat it. We all have times we have the world intrude in on us. At times I will be traveling and can't get connected. Not the end of the world. (Wait, did I just say that?? Must have had too many pieces of D'Artagnons pie and in hallucinatory state, grin...)

D'Artagnon, we like it when your words do things to stuffs, because the stuffs do things to us! And Jamie, don't sweat it. We all have times we have the world intrude in on us. At times I will be traveling and can't get connected. Not the end of the world. (Wait, did I just say that?? Must have had too many pieces of D'Artagnons pie and in hallucinatory state, grin...)

That's why I do text to speech. It can convert my favorite stories into mp3 and I can listen to them on my long drives.