Educating Max- by D'Artagnon

Jeikor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has been on my list for some time but keeps getting pushed down by Christmas stories and others, including the author's. But it still is on the radar... Can I call a time out on life for a day, grin... ?

No, you just need to get your priorities straightened out. Reading here FIRST! Life second.

• 4 weeks later...

Ummm, Ricky..... This is Mark C. you are talking too.... No one has ever said I have a cute pelt... Just making sure you weren't meaning someone else, grin....

Well you're one too aren't you? HE has a rather handsome one too. And please note that I made NO references to doggie ANYTHING.

• 2 weeks later...

If that's an alcohol reference, I have to drive.  Seriously, driving is my job, so as much as I'd like to get, as the locals say, "tore up from the floor up," I cannot.

If you're talking about seeing my pelt?  Er, uh, limited showtimes and availability.  Plus there's this ferocious man-eating Kat that controls the ticket sales.  And he's recently acquired sharp objects from the rene faire yesterday.  You can duke it out with him, LOL.

And as far as other "canine" references... you'll just have to use your imagination.  Mostly.  I only tell to tease, or to confuse.  Or say the truth but make you all wonder if it is the truth or just another elaborate ruse.  So, you'll have to guess about such lupine, canine or other such pelt showings.  Or activities.

So there!  :ph34r::PB)

If that's an alcohol reference, I have to drive.  Seriously, driving is my job, so as much as I'd like to get, as the locals say, "tore up from the floor up," I cannot.

If you're talking about seeing my pelt?  Er, uh, limited showtimes and availability.  Plus there's this ferocious man-eating Kat that controls the ticket sales.  And he's recently acquired sharp objects from the rene faire yesterday.  You can duke it out with him, LOL.

And as far as other "canine" references... you'll just have to use your imagination.  Mostly.  I only tell to tease, or to confuse.  Or say the truth but make you all wonder if it is the truth or just another elaborate ruse.  So, you'll have to guess about such lupine, canine or other such pelt showings.  Or activities.

So there!  :ph34r::PB)

You're a rarity around this place. You may be the ONLY one here who grants access control completely to a large pussy.

How about a back stage pass? :huh:

You're a rarity around this place. You may be the ONLY one here who grants access control completely to a large pussy.

How about a back stage pass? :huh:

Ricky, if I didn't know it's you and that you are joking I would honestly be offended by this.

Ricky, if I didn't know it's you and that you are joking I would honestly be offended by this.

Benji, Benji, Benji. NOBODY takes me serious. And normally I wouldn't be so crass in my humor; but you said, "Plus there's this ferocious man-eating Kat that controls the ticket sales.  And he's recently acquired sharp objects from the rene faire yesterday." So in a place populated by gays for the most part you simply walked into it. And you KNOW I'm warped a bit. I mean that could almost be called warped baiting, come one.

SO I'm glad you took it as it was intended. It was one of those almost humorous jokes that makes you not sure if you want to laugh or puke violently. HEY! Puking can be funny. It really can.

So I'm sorry if there was ANY offense, but next time leave the ticket sales to a BIG Dawg. ;-)