Somerset Farms

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Jamie Haze stories can now be found at Jamie Haze]

NEW STORY!

Chapter 1 is live at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/jamie_haze

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

I don't know if this is the proper place, but I would like to take this opportunity to publicly  thank Ken Barber for his efforts to get this story posted on Castle Roland. We had several stops and starts and finally success. The first chapters are very short but I promise they get longer and longer because I got 'wordy' as my confidence grew in writing and posting fiction for the first time. I'm also fattered to find that there are readers out there somewhere. Happy Reading!

Greetings Anjobranco,

A long time ago, GhostRhyder15 asked if he could borrow some of my Somerset Farm major characters for his new story 'Attack and Response' I agreed. Ghost allowed me to read the first chapter before it was posted and I was shocked to discover that those he fail to killed off, were kidnapped and he included my name as co-arthor! He rewrote that but future chapters weren't much better. AND THEN HE STOPPED WRITTING! Attack and Response became unresponsive suddenly and I haven't heard from Ghost since, beyond some idiot email forwards.

AND THEN HE STOPPED WRITTING! Attack and Response became unresponsive suddenly and I haven't heard from Ghost since, beyond some idiot email forwards.

jamie, I read Kombat Kids and Somerset Farms and Attack and Response. I agree that Attack and Response was shocking but after giving it some time I was sad to see it stop. I always wondered what happened to GhostRhyder15.

Thanks for continuing Somerset its a great stories with lots of intricacies.  Thank you

I enjoyed Kombat Kids too and was sorry that it ended so suddenly. I know Ghost was extremely detail oriented and always strived for accuracy to the extent that he gathered an advisory group of experts; planes, military equipment, weapons large and small as well as history. I remember the military history expert took me to task because I created a WW II class of Russian built destroyers. He was shocked that I would be so bold to destort history for the sake of fiction. I replied that I consider research as work while writing fiction is is an amusement for me. Actually, I imagined a long future for KK with lots a diverse adventures. Too bad...