Ten Steps Down

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Owen Hudson stories can now be found at Owen Hudson]

NEW STORY

Chapter 1 located at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/owen_hudson

• 2 weeks later...

Owen, I'm only three chapters into your story and already you've put me through the gamut.  I've laughed, I've cried, I've gotten angry.  And I've smiled.  Great story so far.  I hope everyone gives this a read.  I am looking forward to Craig and James' new home life.  I wont spoil it for readers who might stumble upon this post and give your story a shot, but it is such a nice story, told with a lot of heart and compassion.  Very well done, sir.  Keep it up.

Well, since Craig has finally realized he is gay him and Seth are a step closer to getting together. All he has to do is convince Seth that it will be okay if people know. Of course Craig isn't too sure about being completely out at school either. Can't wait to see how it pans out. Come on next update; hurry and get here!!!

I just spent the night marathoning the story and have completely fallen in love with it. WRITE FASTER damn it!

UGH! I almost never read unfinished stories. (Always afraid the author will croak before it's done. That would make me crazy! And since I only have six brain cells still shaking hands I hate to risk things.

Well done!

Okay now what; all this time I thought it would be Seth but apparently Craig doesn't have those feelings for Seth. So who will it be? Not often an author can have me this stumped. Good Job!

Love the new character and Craig again shows what a great guy he is by instilling trust in his new 'cousin.' I hope Jason and Ryan get to keep him permanently.

Looking forward to more!!

Wow. uhm, well . . . that was a really great story. Honestly I thought the story arc widened a bit and we were going to have a lot more. So I was sorta shocked to see epilog instead of chapter 20. It just felt a little rushed imho. But I loved the story overall as well as your writing style. It flowed quite well. I look forward to future stories from you.