HUNTER: Ask a Character - Any Story

Hunter

THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

I have now opened this section up to all of my stories which include: Stormy Weather, Sweet Cheeks, Bonds of Brotherhood, Kyle's Ten Golden Rules, Coco Oh My Sweet Koko, and RAUF.

Feel free to ask any of these characters a question but be forewarned you never know what answers you may get

If it is an active story you might not get an answer at all if it is going to give out something which still hasn't happened.

If referring to something specific in a chapter please do cite which chapter to help me out.  Remember, I now have many characters and it is difficult to keep track of everything.

Of course be sure to use common sense and try to keep the questions clean.  Of course my stories involve sex so those questions are fair game if they are done in a legitimate way, but we do need to have common sense in this regard and if it becomes too nasty those posts will be removed.

Have fun with it.

Okay I guess I'll start with a couple of questions:

To Sam: Why does it bother you so much to be called Samuel? It is your name.

To Paavo: What is it in Sam that you...like so much?

Hello Mr. A.B,

This is Sam and it is kind of difficult to explain why I don't like it.  I guess one of the reasons is that most of my friends have always called me Sam because Samuel sounds kind of corny, wimpish, and a bit formal.  In my neck of the woods it is a very tough neighborhood and other kids can be kind of mean and stuff, so you have to sort of have a tougher image.  Even something simple as a name can get you into a heap of trouble at my school with plenty of kids finding reasons to tease you about it.  Things are bad enough as they are so why hassle with it.

At home it used to never really be a problem, but as I got older and my parents became more involved with my school activities and I began to have a wider ring of friends because I could go out further into the neighborhood and stuff, it started to become an issue.  When my other friends were around or they attended some school activities I was involved in they would always refer to me in public as Samuel in front of others which sort of began some teasing from other kids who heard.  It was also around the time I began to have problems with my dad.  When I asked him to call me Sam he simply ignored me like he always did and this created even more of a rift between us while also creating problems with some of the other kids.  I was getting angry all the time now and little things would set me off and I was getting into fights all the time.  Most of the times it was for other things, but sometimes the teasing sort of set up fights because it would make me angry and in a way I felt sometimes my dad not giving me any respect sort of contributed to it.

A name seems such an innocent type of thing, but in the end I've never really liked such a formal name like Samuel.  I'm kind of a more simplistic kind of kid, where my dad tries to act like one of those hoity toity kinds of people who enjoys very formal types of things.  It's just we are really very different.  He likes to run in circles of the elite, where I simply prefer to be an average kind of kid hanging out with my friends and simply kicking back.  I don't like all this formal business and trying to be perfect which is something my dad always tries to ram down my throat.  Sam is simple and straight to the point and sort of fits who I am.

Okay I guess I'll start with a couple of questions:

To Sam: Why does it bother you so much to be called Samuel? It is your name.

To Paavo: What is it in Sam that you...like so much?

Hello Mr. AB,

This is Paavo, and what's not to like with Sam.  He's really a cool guy when you get to know him and nothing like what others say.  I felt all alone and other kids always picked on me.  He was the only one who stood up for me.  He didn't care that I was different or I talked weird.  Well, others think this, but I think they talk kind of weird.  It was hard for me to move away from my country and all my friends and I felt all alone.  Then one day Sam came along and he was so kind and gentle.  He stood up for me, someone he didn't even know and got in trouble for it.  He didn't even blame me for that like many of the other kids would.  I felt really bad when he got sent away, and even frightened because other kids said he went to the kid's prison because of me.  When he came back I was so happy and again he came and protected me.  He even invited me over to sit with him and introduced me to his other friends.  They were all older and that was really a cool thing to do.  After that no one picked on me anymore.  It seems strange that we'd become friends because he is so much older than me, but we did and he is like such a cool guy.  Most people do not see his soft side but I saw it right from the beginning.  Then something seemed to happen with me and I began to realize I liked Sam more than just a friend, and even though I know him and Jamie were sort of boyfriends, I am happy that he lets me be his friend in a closer kind of way.  He's so sexy hot and cute.  I know it's kind of a weird thing for a boy to say that about another boy but I can't help it.  He is super sexy hot and I love the times we get to spend with each other in that special kind of way.  I'm not sure how this is all going to work out because I like Sam a whole lot and I know Jamie does too.  Sam's even told me he likes me in that special kind of way and he also like's Jamie that way.  I can't be mad at Jamie because he's such a cool kid too and we get along really good together.  It's so weird and all, but somehow we all seem to get along and don't mind sharing Sam with each other.  Meeting Sam, Jamie, and the others is the best thing that's ever happened to me. 

Ezra,

what who was the first kid you beat up on, why, and what made that so much fun you continued to do so?

the kid you never see

Hello Mr. Aarons,

This is Ezra Kostalini and I'm from the story Bonds of Brotherhood.  Mr. Woods didn't warn me about people asking me questions right now so it has caught me by complete surprise.  I have to wait and get permission from Mr. Woods to answer any other questions until he allows questions to be opened for me in the story Bonds of Brotherhood.  Right now he is only allowing people to ask questions regarding RAUF and Stormy Weather.

Since you asked though I will try to answer your question and hope I don't get into trouble because of it.  I was in a very bad place and time when I sort of began misbehaving.  My father was killed in a very bad accident and the police first accused him of being drunk which of course was later proved to be wrong.  On top of it one my best friend's little brother was killed in the same accident.  My friend's twin little brothers were like my very own little brothers and I just didn't know how to handle it because Marcel, Marco's twin brother, was now gone forever his young life taken before his time.  I was mad, sad, upset, sorry, mortified, humiliated, and so many other emotions that it made things weird between me and my best friend Brendan.  After all what can I say to my best friend when it was my father who caused the accident even though he wasn't drunk and it really was an accident.  My Grandfather was a big help and tried to teach me to take the right path, but knew it had crushed me and in the end it was my road to travel and figure out.  The pain in my heart would only be healed when I came to terms with what happened.  He had faith in me and was a very kind and passionate man towards me giving me some space but also had a very firm hand not letting me get away with things when I got out of hand.  He was a very wise man and will be sorely missed by me and my cousins, but we are now with a very loving and caring family and we will be alright.

I knew being a bully was wrong, but I simply chose the wrong path for a while.  It was when Jackson, the new kid, moved to town when things began to change.  Brendan, my best friend did the right thing by standing up to me and I simply didn't have the heart anymore to continue down this wrong path.  I never really was into being a bully anyway, and it was Brendan who helped me get back into the right frame of mind.  Then there was Jackson.  When he came into my life everything changed.  My grandfather simply knew it in his heart so helped prepare me and my cousins.  Jackson and his family took us all in, and I can't love them more for it, but Jackson simply melted my heart allowing me truly to become the person I was destined to become.  We have a special bond sealed for all time in the old way.  It was the right thing to do and I have no regrets even though some of my people frown on it.  No matter what though we are bonded and sealed together for all time.

Thank you Mr. Aarons for your question but please do not tell Mr. Hunter about it and we can keep this between just the two of us until I have permission to answer your questions.

These are Question's for Jamie.

What is like living with Autism and finally understanding normal things?

Why have you fallen in love with both Pavo and Sam?

Hello Mr. Lucas,

This is Jamie and people ask me this question all the time.  In a way it is a difficult question to answer for many reasons one of them because the doctors say I still have it, but I feel very different from before.  It isn't like I didn't understand what was going on around me, but simply that I saw things in a different way than other kids I guess.  It was like everything around my awareness was in a very hypersensitive state with sights, sounds, smell, and touch.  One big difference that I've noticed is that now my mind tends to filter out a lot of the noise and static in life just like everyone else, but before it was like things would come at me a hundred miles an hour.  My thoughts were at times all jumbled up because it simply ran amuck bouncing around in a thousand different directions.  It was one reason why I tended to focus on things like twirling fingers or swirling patterns because it seemed to help slow everything going on all around me.  Sometimes something very simple like a certain kind of smell, sound, or even being touched became very painful because it was like everything was super hypersensitized for me.  Even bright lights would hurt my eyes and make me wince in pain.  The worst though was being touched because my skin always felt like something was crawling around on it and when someone touched me it was very painful.  I hated it because deep down I knew I wanted to be hugged or even give hugs but I couldn't because it not only hurt sometimes, but also because something inside of me simply couldn't connect with others.  They way I thought and communicated was also difficult because my mind was all over the place and sometimes I would think I told someone something and now I know I probably really didn't.  It is because my mind was all over the place and when I did speak my mind would be somewhere else by the time I even got halfway through with what I wanted to say.  At other times when I talked it came out in jibberish, but to me it made perfect sense.  That was earlier on and when no one seemed to understand me I stopped talking because I would get frustrated.  Then there are all these urges to repeat things, twirl around my fingers, or even rock myself.  I couldn't stop myself from doing those sorts of things and I guess it was something I did defensively.

Now when I look back I can understand the difference between before and now.  For me before was normal, even though now I know it wasn't, but still it felt like it was normal so to me I think it was normal even though my mind tells me it wasn't.  Confusing huh, the same for me I guess.  I know before was a time when I wasn't doing things normal kids did, but it still feels like there wasn't nothing wrong with me because I understood what I was doing and what I was thinking even if no one else did.  The doctors tell me that other "Recovered" kids seem to feel the same way so it is something normal for me to think.  I don't know because I think it is kind of confusing.

What is even more confusing are my feelings towards Sammy and Paavo.  With Sammy I've always known from the first time I met him that I love him.  I can't explain it but I did and still do.  I'm only a kid so how do I explain something so complicated.  Then there is Paavo and I felt the same way the first time I saw him when Sammy had skyped me when he had to move back to Des Moines and I still hadn't "Recovered" from my autism.  When I saw Paavo on the computer screen I immediately knew he was a very kind and special boy.  He didn't even seem bothered by me being autistic.  Then when I got to know him better I fell even more in love with him because he is like Sammy with a very big caring heart.  Besides, Paavo's really sexy hot too.  I mean Sammy is really sexy hot, and boy does he ever make me feel good when we do special things together, but there is a lot more to him than this.  Even with Paavo I can sense it is the same way.  I mean let's face it Paavo is beyond sexy hot, I mean he's got like the perfect body for a boy his age and when I see him naked I know this is the way a boy is really supposed to look like.  Of course I understand all boys look different and we are all beautiful in our own way, but when you see Paavo it is like seeing perfection like those wonderful marble statues we see in museums.  Both Sam and Paavo make me feel all funny like inside when I'm near them and my heart beats faster in my chest.  I get such a warm fuzzy feeling when I'm around them, and know I can trust them both with my most inner thoughts.  When I'm with them it is like I'm home all cozy and snug under a warm blanket during a cold winter night.

I don't know why I have fallen in love with both Sammy and Paavo, but I have and I don't feel bad about it at all.  I don't want to live my life in a hole anymore always afraid of being hurt.  That's what it was like when I had autism.  I felt so confined and couldn't express myself, but now I'm free and I want to allow my heart to soar and feel love no matter where it comes from.  There are all kinds of love in this world, but I have found the very special kind and I am lucky to be able to share that with two people instead of only one. 

This Question is for Sam.

Why do you like Pavo and Sam so much?

Hello Mr. Lucas,

This is Sam and I'm assuming you mean Paavo and Jamie because what's not to love about me, lol.  Why does anyone like one person or other.  What can I say both Paavo and Jamie are really cool guys.  At first I had a tough time figuring things out with Jamie, but there was just something about him that I was drawn to.  I couldn't turn my back on him or abandon him once we formed that sort of connection.  There is something inside of Jamie that many people do not understand, but I have come to know it and I've fallen in love with him because of it among many other reasons I suppose.  Love, sex, and puberty are just such a confusing time for a boy so I don't even want to try figuring some of those things out anymore and just want to live my life without missing out.  I had such a bad year but in the end I found something special so I am not even going to question it.

For me it was the same way with Paavo.  I've always hated bullies and bullying and I couldn't understand what Paavo had done so wrong to be bullied.  He seemed like a sweet kid so I had to stick up for him.  Then I discovered his sensitive side and just what a great kid he was.  We simply seemed to connect in that special way.  There was such an easy going manner about him that was in many ways totally opposite to me at the time.  He never let things get to him even though he was being constantly picked on and always kept a good attitude.  Me, I simply slugged a guy if they looked cross eyed at me with a whole bunch of anger burning inside of me.  Jamie sort of changed that for me and then later Paavo too.  Both of those guys make my heart pound in my chest when I'm around them.  Damn, that Jamie truly wormed his way into my heart and man he's so damn sexy hot.  I mean the first time I saw him naked shocked the hell out of me and of course my thunder thumper immediately began to respond, but it was more than the sexual aspects between us.  There was that deep connection.  It happened the same way between me and Paavo.  Let's face it Paavo is like the most sexiest looking boy I've ever seen with that sort of perfection about him that most boys understands this is what we were all intended to look like at that age.  It is hard to explain other than he simply personifies what a boy should be at that age.  There is a deeper thoughtful side to him though which is what I've really fallen in love with.  He is such a sensitive caring type of person and I have those same kinds of warm tender feelings for him that I have for Jamie.  I'm the luckiest boy alive because I have two very loving boys who love me back.

What does Dylan love about Akiva the most?

Hello Mr. Lucas,

Dylan here and what isn't there to love.  I mean he's like totally hot, talented, and brilliant with a quick mind and a quirky sense of humor.  I love watching him play the piano or play with his little sisters.  He has such a big heart and I'm so lucky he has fallen in love with me.  We are perfect for each other.  I can't explain it Mr. Lucas, but I've fallen head over heals for another boy, and did I mention he's sexy hot; especially when we are in bed together and we...well...you know.  I mean he makes me weak in the knees.  I've always heard the term how a guy makes a girl swoon, well I feel like that when I'm around Akiva.

Guest Kev Luther

Yo! This question is for Sam, I know all the kids in your town know your pretty strong and kick ass quite a lot. So don't people stereotype you to be straight? How did your friends or school react to you being gay?

Yo! This question is for Sam, I know all the kids in your town know your pretty strong and kick ass quite a lot. So don't people stereotype you to be straight? How did your friends or school react to you being gay?

Hello Mr. Luther,

Sam here and people at my school; especially, my school in Des Moines do not know I'm gay.  I haven't come out to anyone except for those close to me.  Recently I let my dad know and he didn't handle it too well.  Some of my closest friends here in Blue Meadows know or suspect, but I haven't really told all that many.  I want to keep it this way for now with only a few of my closest friends knowing and I most definately do not want anyone in my school back in Des Moines knowing.  I live in a very tough neighborhood in Des Moines and I'd get my ass kicked for sure no matter how tough I was.  I'm only twelve just turning thirteen so I'm still a little young and want to give myself a little more time to figure things out.  I feel really safe in Blue Meadows with my close friends, but even here it wouldn't go over to well in such a small community.  My closest here know and don't treat me any differently, and others don't know so they don't think much of it one way or the other.  When we were in the hospital when Jamie had his seizure Aunt Harriet warned me though that people may start putting it together since I probably won't be dating girls so told me to be prepared for it.  I guess at some point I will have to decide what I am going to do, but right now I don't think it is anyone's business if I'm gay or straight.  After all I don't go nosing into other people's sex life who aren't gay.

Also, I'm not sure other kids in my area where I live in Des Moine think I'm all that strong, it's just that over the last year or so I've been kind of an angry kid who didn't care one way or the other if I got my ass kicked.  No one wants to fight a kid like that because it is too much of a hassle.  Even some of the older kids steered clear of me because I'd simply fight back like some wild animal getting my fair share of licks in even if I did get my ass kicked.  It's not that I was tough, simply pissed off at the world at the time and could have cared less one way or the other with the outcome of a fight.  I was never like that before I had my problems with dad, and I'm no longer that way now, but it doesn't mean I won't stick up for myself or my friends.

To Akiva: What went through your mind when those older bullies had you and your younger friend tied and threatening to rape you before Dylan came storming in?

to Dylan: How does it feel like being raised all over the world, without "roots" in a specific home/town? How does it define you as a person having interaction with all those different cultures, languages and people?

To Akiva: What went through your mind when those older bullies had you and your younger friend tied and threatening to rape you before Dylan came storming in?

Hello Mr. AB,

This is Akiva and I still have nightmares sometimes about this making me wake up, shiver, and whimper in the middle of the night.  I don't say anything when it happens though because I don't want to worry people.  It never happens when I'm cuddled up and sleeping with Dylan at night so he doesn't know, but I'm sure he'd be worried about me if he did.  The nightmares aren't so bad anymore and don't happen as often, but it still frightens me sometimes.

I'm not so comfortable with your question because it brings out very bad memories but I don't remember much of anything about that aweful moment.  I guess it is because I was really frightened.  I do remember a feeling of helplessless and doom.  I was very frightened, more than I've ever been in my entire life, but there was also Darren to consider and I felt so crushed for him because of what had happened to him before.  It's an awful feeling knowing something is going to happen and you can't do anything about it.  I tried the best I could, but it wasn't enough.  I was frightened, horrified, and even mad.  It bubbled deep inside of me and seemed to war with my fear.  I was mad because of how unfair this was and because I felt so helpless to do anything.  Even though I was mad the fear was the worst because it was the most powerful emotion I felt.  I never want to feel so helpless ever again.

to Dylan: How does it feel like being raised all over the world, without "roots" in a specific home/town? How does it define you as a person having interaction with all those different cultures, languages and people?

Hello Mr. AB,

Dylan here and I suppose it may seem strange to many people how I actually feel like this has been a good thing for me, but I guess it is like anything else.  We become used to things if that is how your life is.  Sometimes I wonder how people can put down roots in one place and never see anything.  I know plenty of people around here who have never even left the county much less the state.  How can someone never know anything but what is around here.  It would be way too boring for me.  Even now that dad wants me to have a stable life and finish High School in one place I still manage to get out during breaks in school and see the world and get to know other people.

There is so much to learn out there and I think having traveled the world has prepared me for life in general.  There is a sort of power and confidence in me because of my travels.  I'm not so afraid of what is out there I suppose and actually look forward to the times when I get to travel.  I do look forward to coming back home to a stable life these days.  When my mom died I never had that sort of place anymore where I could really call home so simply traveled where our work took us.  It is different now where I get to come back home to my friends, and of course Akiva.  I can't stand to be away so long anymore; especially, since I miss having Akiva with me.  Traveling now is a lot of fun, but coming home can be even more adventurous ;) with Akiva being around.

Traveling the world though has shaped my life and helped form me into the person I am now...confident, self relient, and caring.  I've seen how both the rich and the poor live, and often I think the poor have a richer life.  They tend to have more respect for life in general and tend to be more welcoming with heartfelt love when they open up their arms and home to you.  I hope this is what helps to keep me humble because I don't ever want to abuse my friendships or the love of my family.

Dear Sam,

Over the course of your story you've gotten to meet and have relationships with so many interesting guys. Every relationship is different obviously, but do you feel like there's a different experience with the older guys you've been with (like Roger or Austin) compared to the younger ones (like Paavo or Jake)?

Another question: On the subject of Roger and Austin, you obviously played a big role in getting them together. Are you surprised that they ended up being such a good match? Were you surprised that Austin and Roger turned out to be gay, or did you have a hunch? It seems like Roger and Austin are clearly are attracted to you as well. Would you ever get involved with them again, or do you prefer to steer clear of budding relationships?

Best,

Anonimoose

Hello Mr. Anonimoose,

This here is Sam and you've got like a very weird name, lol.  I like it though.

Wow, I really have to think on this a moment because my relationship with Austin and Roger is very different from how I feel about Paavo, Jamie, and even Jake.  Austin and Roger are just my friends and even though I've fooled around with them a little it was more because of the typical teenage being horny kind of thing.  I never really felt right with just going out and having sex just to have sex, but it doesn't mean that it is the same way for other guys like Austin or Roger.  With Roger things simply happened because of his broken arm and I could tell he needed the relief.  The same was sort of true with Austin.  Even though I helped them out in that way I really didn't want the same thing in return.  Don't get me wrong it would have felt great and all, but for me I feel it is only right Paavo and Jamie get to have that part of me.  Like I said it is different for everyone, and I don't know why I really feel the way I do about that sort of thing, but I'm in love with Jamie and Paavo so I think that part of me should be shared only with them.  It's the same way with how I feel about Jake.  I know Jake wants more from me, but I just can't give it to him.  He's a really good friend, but it is something I can't do.

As for having older friends and younger ones it is kind of strange.  I mean sometimes I just don't look at the whole age thing.  I know a lot of kids; especially, once we get into high school it is kind of weird to say we have friends who are two or three years younger than us.  In Andi's and Zak's case there is even more of an age difference.  With Andi and Zak they are sort of like little brothers and good friends all wrapped up into one.  I can't explain it but they are like my buddies.  In Des Moines having so many friends who are both older and younger would be kind of weird I suppose because there are a lot of kids around my own age, but out here in Blue Meadows where we all live so far away we simply make friends with people who live close by.  Also there aren't that many kids around in my age group.  I've noticed at school even though all the kids sort of have friends their own age they also have friends who are maybe older or younger.  I guess it has to do with there not being so many kids around so we all sort of make friends with each other.  But it is true though that my friendships with my group of guys seems to be so much deeper.  Maybe it is because of what we all had to go through, I don't know, but I feel a special connection with all of them that is way deeper than simply being friends.  I also love them all.  Of course in different ways, but still, I do love them.  It is hard to sort of say that word...you know...being a guy and all, but it's gotten easier for me to admit it and be able to say it out loud; especially, to them.  I know it is kind of corny and all to say "I love you" to a friend, but I do and I think it has gotten easier because of Zak and Andi.  They seem to be able to say it a lot easier and always tell me they love me, so now it has gotten easier for me too.

With Austin and Roger I was totally surprised when I found out they were gay.  I mean Austin even dated a girl and was so into it.  Of course I knew he messed around with his little brother a little, and tried to mess around with me a little at first too, but I guess a lot of guys sort of get horny and want to mess around and feel good so that is what I thought he was doing too.  When he told me he was gay I was completely taken by surprise because he was so into girls even though he did mess around with his little brother.  I'm glad he's not doing that anymore because I thought it was kind of weird even if it was to just be able to get off, but I also knew that was all it was for Austin and Jake.

Roger kind of surprised me too even though I never really got to know him all too well until lately.  When things sort of happened between the two of us where I sort of...well...you know...and did it in order to sort of help him out because he looked so frustrated...he seemed really upset about it.  I know it was because he's so much older and all, but I also thought because it was the fact he did something with another guy.  I know there are guys out there who mess around with other guys and all until they can find a girl, and that's what I thought it was with Roger.  Now though I think part of the reason he was upset after we messed around is because he knew he was gay.  He didn't have feelings for me in the boyfriend kind of way, but I suppose him knowing he was gay and having something sexual done to him by another guy was kind of hard for him to deal with right after the fact.  I'm thinking he's like me in many ways where he prefers to do those kinds of things with someone he cares about in that kind of special way.  I think I caught him at a weak moment and I kind of feel bad about it now, but at the time I didn't know these things about him and figured he could use some help.  For me it was only a one time thing and of course it was me helping him out and we didn't go any further than that.  I'd never get involved with Austin or Roger while they were together.  I know I messed around with Austin a few times to help him out, but it was more about allowing him to get off because he sort of needed that type of relief.  I think we've sort of moved on from that though and even if him and Roger were to break up we wouldn't go back to doing that sort of thing together.  Even though we are both gay we don't have feelings for each other in that sort of way.  I love him very much, but it is different from what I feel towards Paavo and Jamie, so no I wouldn't get in-between Roger and Austin now or even later.  We are getting older now so doing those sorts of things just to get our rocks off is not what we want.  It's different when you are younger and trying to sort things out.  We are curious and of course horny.  We still are, but as we get older we begin to understand there is more to that sort of thing.  We realize there is more to having a committed relationship.  It is one thing I'm hoping Jake will learn too.  I also hope that Andi and Zak will be able to be little boys for as long as possible without getting all wrapped up in this whole sex thing.  For Andi it might be hard to do because he's already got girls looking at him in that sort of way because of him being famous and so talented.  I hope with us all being his friends we will be able to keep him away from those sorts of things until he gets old enough to be able to figure things out on his own.  Everyone is different with how and when they are ready for such things, but I think being famous sort of thrusts some guys into doing things at a younger age.  I want to protect Andi from this because I don't want him to have regrets later on.  Sure sex is great at any age, but when we are older we realize the difference between just having sex and actually loving and caring about someone in such a deep intimate kind of way.  I know it is kind of a strange thing for a thirteen year old to say and think, but for some reason deep down inside I've always seemed to know this.  It was part of the reason why I had a hard time messing around with Austin and Jake at the beginning.  It was all exciting and new, and it felt wonderful to be touched, but something inside of me felt it wasn't right for me.  I'm glad too because I saved myself for Jamie which felt right when we finally got together.

Sam,

Feel free not to answer any questions you deem fit. 

Your parents, in the story, had a very tumultous relationship. Deep down, how did their relationship affect you?

Austin,

When did you know you had feelings for Roger? Was the moment that happened between you at the lake what you envisioned it to be? What you hoped for?

Roger,

When did you realize you felt for Austin? Did your moment at the lake solidify those feelings?

Sam,

Feel free not to answer any questions you deem fit. 

Your parents, in the story, had a very tumultous relationship. Deep down, how did their relationship affect you?

Hello Mr. Sam,

Wow, we have the same name. You know it really isn't that my parents had a bad relationship with a lot of fighting and all. They simply knew they had moved apart. There wasn't a lot of yelling or fighting between the two of them so it really wasn't bad in that way, but their break-up was really hard for me. At first I felt a bit betrayed by my dad because he ended up having an affair with someone else, but I think as I began to find out what really happened I began to realize it was simply meant to be. I mean my dad and I still have some issues to work out but things are getting better. Yes, technically speaking he had an affair because he was still married to my mom, but I now understand there were other reasons for this and he really didn't cheat on her because at that point they had both agreed to be apart. Still though it was hard for me and I felt angry about it. Sometimes I still do, but I'm also getting old enough to understand things just sort of happens sometimes. My dad in the end really is a good guy and all, and he's getting better with how we both get along and showing some affection towards me. I miss my old dad from when I was little because he seemed to be a lot warmer towards me, but lately that is getting much better too and I think it is because of Zak. My little brother has a way of bringing out the best in others and you can't help but show some affection. I think it is why my dad has gotten better at expressing his softer side towards me again. I miss having him like that in my life, but I know it is getting better. As for my mom she's always been there and has a kind tender heart. I think it broke her heart to see how I reacted to everything, and I guess it hurt her a little too when my dad went on with his life, but she also knew he was a good person and is really happy for him that he had found someone else. She's happy too these days and is feeling much better having beaten cancer. It worried me there for a little while, but things are now getting better all the way around. 

Austin,

When did you know you had feelings for Roger? Was the moment that happened between you at the lake what you envisioned it to be? What you hoped for?

Hello Mr. Sam,

This is Austin,

The thing between me and Roger just sort of happened. I can't explain it. He called me up out of the blue wanting to sort of hang around and it kind of surprised me. We've hung around before because of Damian, but that was totally different. When he called up wanting to sort of hang around I was kind of flattered because he was older. At first it was just that hanging around and goofing off and then that one morning we were down by the river and everything was all cool like with us just messing around tossing in some rocks and stuff. Then suddenly it happened. He kissed me and it felt so wonderful. As soon as he kissed me I knew right away that I was in love with him. I hadn't really thought much about it before then. I mean I always had those tingly kinds of feelings when I was around him, but when he planted a long kiss right on my lips my body sort of melted and of course I popped a stiffie right away. I could feel his brushing against mine too so knew he enjoyed what we were doing. Then I think he sort of got scared about the whole thing. He was way older than me, but he cared for me in that special kind of way. I guess he got scared because of the whole age thing and it was all confusing for me too, but now we sort of figured it out. We both know it might be a bumpy ride ahead, but we do love each other. At the lake we both lost our virginity to each other. It was the most intense experience of my life and if anything I fell in love with him even more. He's so sexy hot, but he also is a very kind decent person which many still don't understand. I see it inside of him and know he is a very good person and I love him for it. There is nothing he wouldn't do for his family, me, or the other guys. So yes, it is everything I hoped for and more.

Roger,

When did you realize you felt for Austin? Did your moment at the lake solidify those feelings?

Hello Mr. Sam,

Roger here and I suppose deep down I've always known, but it wasn't until that day at the river with Sam...you know...after he...um...sort of helped me out with my situation. That event had felt so wonderful, but it also kind of freaked me out afterwards because I was way older and these days things like that can land a heap of trouble in my lap. It was the first time I've ever had a...um...you know...real sexual encounter with someone else. Like I said it freaked me out though, but then I got to talking with Sam about relationships and it was then I began to really see how over the last couple of years I was beginning to fall for Austin. We've hung out together because of Damian, but during those times I really couldn't focus on that all too much because I was always afraid of Damian and what we were doing. We did some awful things, but once Damian was sent away things sort of got better in some ways. Of course people were ignoring me and all, but Sam was always nice to me and Austin too along with Jake. I guess they sort of understood. After talking with Sam I got up enough nerve to call up Austin to see if he wanted to hang out and all. To my surprise he said sure. When he was over at my place all I could think about was kissing him and also how it would feel to do some things with him like Sam had done with me. I was always looking at him in that...you know...sexual kind of way because he's so sexy hot, but I always felt guilty too because I was so much older than him. Then that one day we were out by the river and I couldn't take it anymore. I had to find out what it would be like to kiss him. I knew it was a big gamble because I knew he was into girls, but I just had to kiss him even though it would mess things up for us. When I got my chance I got up enough nerve and simply kissed him right on the lips. To my surprise he responded back and I could feel him getting hard which totally turned me on. The kiss seemed to last forever and I couldn't help myself as I ran my hands all over his body. He has such a sexy hot ass, but then I began feeling really guilty about what I was doing and had to stop. It was so confusing for me, but I also was afraid what could happen because of our age difference. I felt bad about it, but I couldn't take the chance so told Austin we couldn't do that sort of thing which seemed to upset him to my surprise. I thought he was into girls yet he seemed to like me the same way I liked him. I had to leave and think about things. It was Sam who finally convinced me to come over to the lake and his birthday party saying I should try to work things out with Austin. It really didn't take a lot of convincing because I was simply too much in love with Austin. Then when I got to the lake things just sort of happened and fell into place. I lost my virginity to Austin and he lost his to me that day and it was the most incredible experience of my life. I never knew making love could feel so wonderful but it did and I can't get enough of Austin. He's such a wonderful guy and a great older brother to Jake. I am so lucky to have him in my life along with the others. I never knew love could be such a wonderful thing. I'm glad Austin is my boyfriend even though we have to be careful about it. I'm still worried what is going to happen in a year or two once we are a little older and I'm eighteen, but I'll worry about that later.

Amazing! I had to wipe away a couple of tears for the last two responses. Thanks Austin and Roger.

If I may ask another question of the two you; How did you guys ( Roger AND Austin) feel when you two were walked in on while you were enjoying each others' love in the living room? Was it a awkard moment?

Switching gears. Andi, this is not really much of a question but a comment.

I absolutely love what you did for Sam on his birthday. Absolutely amazing. Wait, I do have a question if you would like to answer.

How do you feel about having found a best friend in Zack  and a older brother with Sam? 

Thanks 

I know I am piling on the questions thick here, guys, but I just re-read Sweet Cheeks and I didnt want to lose the question. I promise to dial down my speed, just bear with me.

Susan, 

How did you feel when Garret put his treasure trove on the table? Were you embarrased? Excited? (:) ) You definitely don't have to answer this one if you don't want to.

Love,

Sam2

Amazing! I had to wipe away a couple of tears for the last two responses. Thanks Austin and Roger.

If I may ask another question of the two you; How did you guys ( Roger AND Austin) feel when you two were walked in on while you were enjoying each others' love in the living room? Was it a awkard moment?

Thanks 

Hello Mr. Sam2,

This here is Roger.  Well honestly, I was a bit mortified.  I mean it isn't like Sam didn't know what I have between my legs since he's the first person that was...well...you know intimate with me and all, but still it was kind of weird getting caught being with Austin in that way.  I mean, it's like...you know...a kind of private moment.  Then there's Jake.  For some reason it is a bit more awkward for me with him because he's Austin's little brother and all.  I'm sure he won't say anything to his mom or anything but it is still kind of weird; especially, since he's a horny little shit.  He's always kind of looking at me weird like.  I don't really mind all that much because it's just the way he is and all, and sometimes I wonder if he is just doing it more to see us kind of squirm around, lol, but still being seen in that kind of way in an intimate moment is kind of weird.  It's one thing to go skinny dipping and all or taking a shower after a work out or in school after gym class and be seen naked.  Even that at first was kind of awkward, but wasn't so bad.  You get kind of used to being undressed in front of others during those times, but I don't think I'd ever get used to having someone seeing me being in an intimate way with others.  Some things are just kind of private.  I'm not mad at Sam or Jake for walking in on us because it really was our fault with not being more careful and all.  I'm glad it was just them though and not like my folks or something.  That would have just totally freaked me out and I'd never be able to look at my parents ever again.  It would have been way too much so in a way it was a good thing that it was Sam and Jake because it is a good reminder Austin and I need to be more careful in the future.  It is tough though because me and Austin kind of get carried away when we are together.  He makes me so damn horny that it is hard to think straight.  I'm sure he feels the same way and when we sort of get caught up with each other we just don't really think about what we are doing.  Austin is just so damn sexy hot I can't keep my hands off of him and it isn't just that, but the way I feel inside when I'm around him.  It just feels so right when we are together and i've never felt that way before about anyone.  I guess this is what it feels like to be in love with someone.  It's the best feeling in the world so when I'm around him it is hard to think straight.