Live Author Chat - Ken Barber -ENDED-CLOSED-

Mary

Live Author Chat session with Castle Roland author Ken Barber.

Date: Sept. 14th, 2014
Time: 8:00 pm EST.

Email us for Details castlerolandpr@gmail.com.
Space is limited and will be granted on a first come first

Roland's Dark Knight

The Castle Roland Hosted Live Chat-

Featuring Ken Barber (That's ME)

The Chat session is an informal open forum concept allowing readers and other authors as well to chat with the Featured Author.

It will be a private chat with 10-15 people logging on at a time to chat with me in person.  There will be no private information required on your part and it will be live in the sense of it only being heard by the people who are logged on.

This is an exciting new concept Castle Roland is trying and already  2 more authors have lined up after me. "The chat system they are using is adobe connect and is very user friendly, completely anonymous, and as a matter of fact all you have to do is type a name to log in. You can type any name you want so you don't even have to use your real name. The chat program does not ask for email or contact info for you to use it. 

The day before the chat you will get an email from The Castle Roland administrators with a link. at the time of the chat you click the link and follow the instructions. The Chat room will be open about 15 minutes prior to the actual start time to give everyone a chance to get their microphones and speakers set up correctly. There is no cost to you and no programs to down load. There is an add-on to use your mic but the Chat moderator will explain that and help you figure it out. For those that are not comfortable with using their mics there is the option of typing your questions.

I hope you can join us.

I joined in on Hunter's chat last week and had a blast because it was very informative.  Hunter, who is usually very tight lipped and does not give away secrets let a few out to the attendees. (Hint)

I hope you can join us.

Here are a couple of quotes from some of the folks that joined us.

"I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the interview and the time you took to prepare for it.  Your thoughtful answers to our questions were appreciated. "

"Great event, great to put a voice to one of my favorite authors, if not the fav. Had lots of questions which I did not have to ask after all since they were asked by other ppl in the live chat lol, but I got most if not all of the info I wanted. Great to add some pieces into the Hunter personality puzzle "

"Great chat, some really good questions asked and answered. Pleased to find out a bit more about your writing style. Loved the pictures."