D'Artagnon

D'Artagnon

Posted Yesterday, 02:41 PM

*taps mic a few times*  "is this thing on?"

Hiya, I'm D'Artagnon, aka Robby, I have a series of stories on IOMFATS under the name D'Artagnon, all set in a slightly offset version of my parents' Massachusetts small river town.  I'd say that my stories are about not just sex or exploring homosexual themes for young people, but about discovering yourself, delving into that adventure that is life, and working on those weird things that defy conventional wisdom, 

In the near future my existant and continuing stories may wind up here as well.  Secretly, there is a project in the works for here alone.  I don't want to give away an major spoilers, but it may involve a special sort of summer camp as well as a special sort of summer campers.  Grrr.   'Nuff said for now. 

Anyways, I look forward to reading through the stories here.  I'm fascinated yet perplexed by the Revolutions stories.  Just began "The Stuff that Dreams Are Made Of" by Ricky and think i'm kinda hooked.  So while i'm definitely in writing mode, I'm reading as much as I can as well.

Feel free to hit me up on yahoo or skype.  I tend to just leave the messengers on all the time so if you don't get me right away, leave a message.  I work late nights/early mornings, but my sleep schedule is erratic, so you never can tell if I'm awake in front of the compy. 

Yahoo and Skype are both robbybluewolf@yahoo.com and robbybluewolf@hotmail.com, respectively. 

Seeya on the other side, my brothers

Robby  aka D'Artagnon

Hey there D'Artagnon! Welcome to Castle Roland and the forums!

I for one can't wait to read your stories. I've read a couple of your posts now and I can't imagine you not fitting right in!

I look foward to hearing more from you and seeing what you are about.

Enjoy the forum, the library, and remember to have fun!

well, there may actually be two exclusively CR projects in the works.  I've been talking with Ricky and I might have an idea for him for a wonderful character in one of his stories.  Perhaps it may lead to something.  We shall see.   As for a sneak peek about the one I've been talking to his Lordship about.....  i do have a tiny teaser.

Think Summer Camp, old cabins with bunk beds, back in the wilderness, the sun shining on the lake, the sting of mosquitos, and the consistantly bad food that you always want seconds of.  This scene takes place deep in the night, with a young camper who's been tormented by nightmares for a long time, and coming to camp seems to only have made them scarier for him.

Danny (Red Talon Theurge) age 13

The dream had happened again.  His heart was hammering as Danny sat up in the bunk, his skin cold, his nose dripping with the tears of his night terror.  Without thinking, he bolted from his bunk, barefoot, out the cabin door and into the crystal clear night.  The sliver of moon gazed down on the lake without clouds to block its furtive light.  Danny didn’t know where he was running to, or why.  He just knew that he had to run.

As Danny passed a cabin as he ran, unwilling to look if something was following him.  He jumped at the sound of a night bird and bounced off the wall of the cabin.  His bare toes scrambling for purchase, Danny tried to turn, practically falling through the screen door of the cabin.  He stumbled in, his nose wrinkling at the scent of gym socks, sweaty shirts, sneakers and bathing suits, both drying after the afternoon’s rain.  He looked around the cabin, hearing the soft breathing of the other campers.  The sound of the screen door closing behind him caused Danny to jump, looking behind himself.  A flow of shadows startled him more and he quickly ducked low behind the nearest bunk.

The images of the dream haunted his mind as he shivered, crouched low beside the bunk.  Men with guns, chasing him through the woods, their voices loud and harsh.  Beams of light penetrated the thick dark around him as he ran, the beams looking almost solid as they flipped back and forth wildly in the hands of running men.  Danny knew they were hunting him.  He didn’t know why, he only knew that he was in danger.  So he ran.  These men intended to hurt him, kill him.  There was only running or hurting for Danny, so he ran, looking desperately for a place to be safe.

He backed up, limbs trembling.  He felt like he had to pee, but was too scared to make a sound in the strange cabin.  Crouched over, he swept the cabin with his gaze, even as he felt his hips drift between a bunk and one of the small dressers.  His leg brushed against someone’s arm and he froze, glancing behind himself.  Danny inhaled sharply, his narrow chest quivering, feeling chilled by his own fear and the crispness of the night air.

The arm reached out, wrapped around Danny’s slender middle and hauled him up.  He squeaked out in surprise as he felt his back pulled up against another boy’s chest.  A much bigger boy’s chest.  Danny tried to struggle, but the other boy was much stronger.

“Shhhh,” the older boy whispered into the back of Danny’s neck, ruffling in the longish hairs along the back of his skull.  The feel of the other boy’s words, the warmth of his breath, how it tickled against his scalp, all seemed to help calm him.  “You’re safe.  Get some sleep,” the boy said, no longer holding Danny down.  His hand stroked gently on Danny’s chest from collarbone to tummy, the arm draped over that space between hips and ribs.  Danny suddenly felt calmer, protected.  The older boy’s leg rose up behind Danny’s hip, spooning him.  A slight twisting motion brought some of the older boy’s chest weight against Danny’s back, and the smaller boy found himself snuggling back into that warmth, that strength.

Danny twisted his neck slightly, digging the back of his head under the older boy’s chin.  His heart slowed and his tiredness caught up with him.  Feeling relaxed and protected and safe for the first time in days, Danny slipped into the space of dreams.

He slept through the night, despite still feeling the need to pee.  In his dream, he was leaning against a firm, warm body, the two of them staring up at the heavens, watching as the stars and spheres crossed the sky.  He didn’t need to know who might be this person holding him at that moment.  He was content to just feel safe in the other boy’s arms.

• 1 month later...

well, there may actually be two exclusively CR projects in the works.  I've been talking with Ricky and I might have an idea for him for a wonderful character in one of his stories.  Perhaps it may lead to something.  We shall see.   As for a sneak peek about the one I've been talking to his Lordship about.....  i do have a tiny teaser.

Think Summer Camp, old cabins with bunk beds, back in the wilderness, the sun shining on the lake, the sting of mosquitos, and the consistantly bad food that you always want seconds of.  This scene takes place deep in the night, with a young camper who's been tormented by nightmares for a long time, and coming to camp seems to only have made them scarier for him.

Danny (Red Talon Theurge) age 13

The dream had happened again.  His heart was hammering as Danny sat up in the bunk, his skin cold, his nose dripping with the tears of his night terror.  Without thinking, he bolted from his bunk, barefoot, out the cabin door and into the crystal clear night.  The sliver of moon gazed down on the lake without clouds to block its furtive light.  Danny didn’t know where he was running to, or why.  He just knew that he had to run.

As Danny passed a cabin as he ran, unwilling to look if something was following him.  He jumped at the sound of a night bird and bounced off the wall of the cabin.  His bare toes scrambling for purchase, Danny tried to turn, practically falling through the screen door of the cabin.  He stumbled in, his nose wrinkling at the scent of gym socks, sweaty shirts, sneakers and bathing suits, both drying after the afternoon’s rain.  He looked around the cabin, hearing the soft breathing of the other campers.  The sound of the screen door closing behind him caused Danny to jump, looking behind himself.  A flow of shadows startled him more and he quickly ducked low behind the nearest bunk.

The images of the dream haunted his mind as he shivered, crouched low beside the bunk.  Men with guns, chasing him through the woods, their voices loud and harsh.  Beams of light penetrated the thick dark around him as he ran, the beams looking almost solid as they flipped back and forth wildly in the hands of running men.  Danny knew they were hunting him.  He didn’t know why, he only knew that he was in danger.  So he ran.  These men intended to hurt him, kill him.  There was only running or hurting for Danny, so he ran, looking desperately for a place to be safe.

He backed up, limbs trembling.  He felt like he had to pee, but was too scared to make a sound in the strange cabin.  Crouched over, he swept the cabin with his gaze, even as he felt his hips drift between a bunk and one of the small dressers.  His leg brushed against someone’s arm and he froze, glancing behind himself.  Danny inhaled sharply, his narrow chest quivering, feeling chilled by his own fear and the crispness of the night air.

The arm reached out, wrapped around Danny’s slender middle and hauled him up.  He squeaked out in surprise as he felt his back pulled up against another boy’s chest.  A much bigger boy’s chest.  Danny tried to struggle, but the other boy was much stronger.

“Shhhh,” the older boy whispered into the back of Danny’s neck, ruffling in the longish hairs along the back of his skull.  The feel of the other boy’s words, the warmth of his breath, how it tickled against his scalp, all seemed to help calm him.  “You’re safe.  Get some sleep,” the boy said, no longer holding Danny down.  His hand stroked gently on Danny’s chest from collarbone to tummy, the arm draped over that space between hips and ribs.  Danny suddenly felt calmer, protected.  The older boy’s leg rose up behind Danny’s hip, spooning him.  A slight twisting motion brought some of the older boy’s chest weight against Danny’s back, and the smaller boy found himself snuggling back into that warmth, that strength.

Danny twisted his neck slightly, digging the back of his head under the older boy’s chin.  His heart slowed and his tiredness caught up with him.  Feeling relaxed and protected and safe for the first time in days, Danny slipped into the space of dreams.

He slept through the night, despite still feeling the need to pee.  In his dream, he was leaning against a firm, warm body, the two of them staring up at the heavens, watching as the stars and spheres crossed the sky.  He didn’t need to know who might be this person holding him at that moment.  He was content to just feel safe in the other boy’s arms.

Got to know when this comes out. Very intriguing!!

• 2 weeks later...

Argh!  Yet another project I need to get work done on.  This is a potentially HUGE story, Definitely a multiple chapter, possibly multiple novel idea.  I'm still developing the idea ( I have like 9 pages of notes alone ) and hope to get something done on it soon.  Sorry to tease and leave it hanging.