Destiny's Shadow

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Kyle's stories can now be found at Kyle Matthew Aarons]

Chapters 1 - 9 are posted at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/kyle_aarons hurry run, check it out.

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 2 weeks later...

Call me a bit confused...

I know that when Destiny's Shadow, Ch 12 went up, it was an almost word for word duplicate of Wolfwaker's Destiny's Split, Ch 4 (which begs the question - chicken or egg?). But there is nothing we can do, until one or both authors let us know what their thinking was.

(For the record, we had something similar happen in the RU stories, Footprints Ch 3 and Revolution Ch 2)

So when you mentioned Shadow's Ch 10.... Tig, did you mean Ch 12?

Call me a bit confused...

I know that when Destiny's Shadow, Ch 12 went up, it was an almost word for word duplicate of Wolfwaker's Destiny's Split, Ch 4 (which begs the question - chicken or egg?). But there is nothing we can do, until one or both authors let us know what their thinking was.

(For the record, we had something similar happen in the RU stories, Footprints Ch 3 and Revolution Ch 2)

So when you mentioned Shadow's Ch 10.... Tig, did you mean Ch 12?

No, I did not mean Shadow Ch. 12 being identical to to Split Ch. 4, I did indeed mean Shadow Ch. 10 containing the same text twice. Most of the chapter, actually.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

In the case of Destiny's Brat, I realized that my writing skills simply were not up to the difficult task of handling the brat.  One day I hope to revisit the basics of that story, but it may be a long while.  It was pulled because I simply couldn't finish the story as-is.

• 2 weeks later...

In the case of Destiny's Brat, I realized that my writing skills simply were not up to the difficult task of handling the brat.  One day I hope to revisit the basics of that story, but it may be a long while.  It was pulled because I simply couldn't finish the story as-is.

Sort of a shame too, actually.  I really enjoyed it and was wondering what happened to it.  

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Kandric Saga is one of my favorite stories, but I know how much energy it takes to create a new chapter.  So I am hoping that there is a new chapter in progress in my second favorite of the in progress stories, Destiny's Shadow.  I enjoy all of Kyle's stories, and would love to see more chapters in any of them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...