Rock and a Hard Place

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Hans Schreiber stories can now be found at Hans Schreiber]

Kyle Davis is a fifteen year old wrestler who has everything. He is the only child of a wealthy doctor and his wife who live in an upscale gated community. Kyle is handsome, athletic, very bright and has great friends. His friends nicknamed him Rock because of his rock hard abs. William, an odd boy in his forensics class, is paired up to be Kyle's debate partner. William teaches Kyle to believe in God and the two develop an unusual friendship. Kyle's impetuous nature and his involvement with William lead Kyle to endure losses of everything he thought was important in his life. Time after time, Kyle finds himself literally between a rock and a hard place as his character is tested. Kyle's quest for real meaning and true love takes him on a moving and memorable journey.

Story is Completed.  http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/hans_schreiber

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just finished the story Rock And A Hard Place.  I wanted to thank the author Hans for posting the story.  Also, I wanted to praise him for his creativity!  He created some very unique and lovable characters and was diligent in making sure their individual personalities were consistent through out the story.  The story was very well written and not a rehash of the typical mindless oversexed high-school coming of age story.  There was some real suspense and there were several action scenes that made for exciting reading.  The train and the car scene?  I almost pissed MY pants.  Anyway, just wanted to pass on the comments and thanks.  I will keep an eye out for more stories from Hans and hopefully he will have something new soon.