A Christmas Wish

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Hans Schreiber stories can now be found at Hans Schreiber]

An author and story worth checking out. http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/hans_schreiber

Story is Completed

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished this story. hopefully one day I can look at xmas as a happy time of year.  till then it remains my nemesis 

Just keep making new good memories with your Pop and Jay. Or like the thing with your vehicle that had you laughing. Maybe Castle Roland will make the Christmas chat event an annual thing and we can make some good memories for you too.

Just finished this story. hopefully one day I can look at xmas as a happy time of year.  till then it remains my nemesis 

You are now surrounded by love with pop, j and your pups. Focus on that love and be happy to celebrate that love with them. It's a time for your partners in peace and love to celebrate your belonging to each other. And of course, your pups. Replacing memories removes their power over you. So the answer is to just continue loving and continue living and building good memories. And when that doesn't work, try and get your truck stuck. That seems to work well too! ;-)

• 1 year later...