A Day in June

Zach Caldwell

A right good start it is to this story Devon has found himself in a situation he had not foreseen. Jade being the hospital and himself being attracted to the young man. We will have to return to find out more. Totally enjoyable read thus far.

Devon has got Jade to his house now. They have fallen into a normal rut as much as they could. Devon now finds himself having ceiling for Jade. Which I think could be very normal in fact. Jade on the other hand has not come out and said anything at all. Due to his action and doing a bit of reading between the lines, I think he dose. Time will tell may next time.

This is a wonderful story of emotion filled twist and turns. Jade and Devon. Two souls destined to meet in a most unexpected way. Now they are to get married. Just shows you you never know where you will find that soul mate of yours. Now with the funds needed for his eduction life seem bright and on track. We see more next time we visit.

A very enjoyable chapter. Jade now is learning the art of message. That is a very useful thing to know. Dale and Don seems to be very happy and that alone is a good thing indeed. So everything looks happy on the home front. I hope it stays that way.